Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Goal! I'll take it haha.

#62 PrairieDawg

PrairieDawg

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:07 PM

Wait is Chicago chanting we want the cup in a preseason game?

#63 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,666 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:07 PM

I miss Hossa :(

Did you forget the 2009 playoffs already?
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#64 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:08 PM

I don't.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#65 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

MILLERRR

#66 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Whooo hooooo :siren:

#67 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:09 PM

Emmerton takes a penalty which leads to a goal and Brunner and Miller both score goals.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#68 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

Commie looks solid

#69 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:11 PM

Wait is Chicago chanting we want the cup in a preseason game?

Nope. "Detroit sucks."

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#70 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

Take that back right now. :guns:

#71 Wings_Toledo

Wings_Toledo

Seeing Red

• PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:13 PM

Nope. "Detroit sucks."

I heard that too and thought, "Detroit sucks? Then how come the Blackhawks are losing to the Griffins right now?"

#72 Anijuice

Anijuice

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:13 PM

Started out way too tremulous. I don't think we had possession in the offensive zone until our powerplay, but we definitely stepped it up afterward.

#73 Austrianwing

Austrianwing

On Waivers

• PipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

I'm liking the depth this year, if this is the 'B' team, we can't be doing too badly :D

#74 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

I heard that too and thought, "Detroit sucks? Then how come the Blackhawks are losing to the Griffins right now?"

I love the fact that Chicago chants that. One of the true rivalries with our club. Both fan bases hate each other, which is damn awesome.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#75 PrairieDawg

PrairieDawg

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 408 posts

More like Grand Rapids sucks :sly:

#76 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

McGuire and Milbury are almost as annoying as people here whining about Ericsson.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#77 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,421 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

Started out way too tremulous. I don't think we had possession in the offensive zone until our powerplay, but we definitely stepped it up afterward.

The offense was lacking the the Wings were good about keeping the Hawks from setting up in the neutral zone.

#78 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:19 PM

McGuire and Milbury are almost as annoying as people here whining about Ericsson.

You mean all of one or two people?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#79 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

You mean all of one or two people?

I don't know. Never went and counted... I'm just saying that bitching about Ericsson or Hudler is older and more annoying to me than McGuire's and Milbury's loving of Kane and co.

-- Mitch Albom

#80 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

I don't know. Never went and counted... I'm just saying that bitching about Ericsson or Hudler is older and more annoying to me than McGuire's and Milbury's loving of Kane and co.

Lilja is lazy and he sucks.

Trade Flip!