• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/30 Exhibition GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs at Red Wings

Rate this topic

Can anyone summarize the game for me? i just got off work. How has Nyquist looked? White?

White has looked comfortable and mobile. Made some good pinches, and outlet passes. Nyquist has looked great. I think he could be a starter this season, but that won't happen. He had a sweet little move for a goal in the second and has made things happen almost everytime he's on the ice.

Wings were pretty laid back until halfway thru the 2nd. Really turned it on and took control of the flow of the game. Tied up 3-3, we're putting the pressure on Toronto. We might catch a break here soon. I think there's 5-ish left in the 3rd?

White hasn't been bad, made a good block in front of Jimmy in the 1st to potentially save a goal.

Wings have been playing pretty good so far. They're really controlling the flow of the game except for a few bad instances. Howards penalty was sloppy, luckily it ended up being a coincidental somehow. Toronto hasn't been amazing, but they step it up at times so the score's stayed tied alot longer than it should have. Overall good job, nothing to really complain about.

White has looked comfortable and mobile. Made some good pinches, and outlet passes. Nyquist has looked great. I think he could be a starter this season, but that won't happen. He had a sweet little move for a goal in the second and has made things happen almost everytime he's on the ice.

Wings were pretty laid back until halfway thru the 2nd. Really turned it on and took control of the flow of the game. Tied up 3-3, we're putting the pressure on Toronto. We might catch a break here soon. I think there's 5-ish left in the 3rd?

White hasn't been bad, made a good block in front of Jimmy in the 1st to potentially save a goal.

Thank you!!!

Guest Heaten

Howard hasn't been playing at a high level. Neither have Kronwall and Stuart. Nyquist is a stud!

Wonder how many games MacArthur will be suspended for the headshot he took on Abdelkader?