• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

Yeah that's true. But I'm more or less talking about combined travel. I'm willing to bet that the Wings travel more during the playoffs than Vancouver will (disregarding this year of course because they played two central teams) or San Jose or Anaheim will. It's like if the Wings get past their Pacific division foe there is another Pacific division or Northwest division team waiting for them.

Take this year for example: Phoenix---->San Jose--->and then would have been Vancouver

That kind of travel just doesn't seem fair.......

It's not that it's not fair, it's that it's not logical to have an eastern times zone team playing in the West.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".