• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

October 2011 Schedule Wallpaper Now Available!

Rate this topic

I'm changing it up a bit this season and NOT going with a monthly "featured" player (at least for this month, depending on feedback). Oftentimes the addition of a player messes with the layout when adjusting for other aspect ratios, or I have a rough time finding a nice, high-resolution picture to use. I hope you like this year's edition!

I like the layout; I didn't think I'd miss the featured player, but I kinda do. I'm really, really good with this, though. The whole point is the schedule. Thanks a bunch, Matt!!

Ah, fresh wallpaper and game day threads; God, I love this time of year!

Thanks Matt! Always do work!

Love the new layout, I think later on in the season, maybe you could include the division or conference standings (W, L, OTL, and Pts). I think that would be nice but great work as always!

Matt, wonderful job Sir!! This is by far my favorite!

And thank you so much for including the 1080 res!!! That's what I have on my laptop.

Love it, as always. I think I actually prefer it without the player--those pics were very nice but they tended to make for a very busy desktop. Love the little details (jerseys for game day) within the calendar, too. Thanks for the effort!