• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/1 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings at Toronto Maple Leafs

Rate this topic

Conks is looking good. I've only watched some of the preseason games, but I've heard everyone raving about Kindl. So far tonight he hasn't made a crisp pass or tape to tape, just been turnovers.

Enjoy the fights now, while you can get 'em.

:hehe:

Sad, but true :lol: Especially with Commodore injured. Hopefully we have a bunch tonight haha.

Conks is looking good. I've only watched some of the preseason games, but I've heard everyone raving about Kindl. So far tonight he hasn't made a crisp pass or tape to tape, just been turnovers.

Sad, but true :lol: Especially with Commodore injured. Hopefully we have a bunch tonight haha.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone feed Phaneuf his lunch.

Kindl draws a penalty but still hasn't completed a pass. Oh, and f*** Jay Rosehill, Ericsson earn a bit of that contract by pounding his face would ya?

If Ericsson fights Rosehill, he'll earn a month long amnesty from me on these forums.

Unfortunately, he'll also earn a month long stay on the IR.

Phaneuf can kiss my lily white ass. He's way too chippy after the whistle. Couldn't stand the db when he was with Calgary, now he's the freakin' captain of the Leafs. Ugh.

Nice, nice first by the Wings. I am pleased. They're not getting angry, just playing their game.

I'd rather our hockey players play hockey and prove themselves for the future.

In other words, you want to see Helm get pushed around and hit with a cheapshot, with no retaliation?

Since we dressed this lineup, we may as well use it effectively.

Edited by GMRwings1983

In other words, you want to see Helm get pushed around and hit with a cheapshot, with no retaliation?

Since we dressed this lineup, we may as well use it effectively.

Nah, Exelby is already costing us by taking penalities.

Helm seems to be doing just fine as is, no need a player to sit in the box for 5 minutes.

Nah, Exelby is already costing us by taking penalities.

Helm seems to be doing just fine as is, no need a player to sit in the box for 5 minutes.

God, you're like Ned Braden in Slapshot, who refused to fight.

I'd bench your ass if I was coaching.