• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/2 Exhibition GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins at Red Wings

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Bad turnover, weak goal.

How is that a weak goal? It was a zip-shot to the far-side top corner through a screen.

Does Nyquist make the team this year? I thought especially with Mursak hurt there was 2 roster spots open. With the play of brunnstrom and Nyquist i thought they would be getting the spots. But i just heard mick and ken mention how there isnt room for Nyquist and if it werent for veteran players and contract obligations that he would be on the team. Is their a finalized roster yet?

Does Nyquist make the team this year? I thought especially with Mursak hurt there was 2 roster spots open. With the play of brunnstrom and Nyquist i thought they would be getting the spots. But i just heard mick and ken mention how there isnt room for Nyquist and if it werent for veteran players and contract obligations that he would be on the team. Is their a finalized roster yet?

As much as I think Nyquist as earned a spot, given the fact that he's still waiver exempt probably means he starts the season in Grand Rapids. I do think he'll get the call-up before Tatar if the injury bug bites just based on pre-season play. It's gonna be really tough keeping him off the roster next year though.

I understand the Wings' philosophy in developing prospects, but there comes a point where you have to consider putting a prospect on your team because he makes the team better. Even if he's not as ready as he's going to be, I really think Nyquist would help this team with depth scoring.

Nyquist likely won't make the team, because he would be spending some/most of the games in the press-box. Therefore, his development is better served by playing a lot of minutes in the AHL. IMO he only makes this team at the expense of Hudler, which is unlikely.

Nyquist likely won't make the team, because he would be spending some/most of the games in the press-box. Therefore, his development is better served by playing a lot of minutes in the AHL. IMO he only makes this team at the expense of Hudler, which is unlikely.

Has there been a leak as to what the lines are going to look like come friday? Like i said earlier i though with the injury to mursak there was ganna be a few openings on the roster and am just wondering as to who is ganna get them.

Edited by Hank Dats 'N Homer

There are other players trying to make the team who have 1 way contracts so they can't be sent down without going through waivers. That gives them an advantage over him

Hahaha it sounded like Micky Redmond just said "good s*** for this red wing threesome"