• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

'11 Home Opener

Rate this topic

Yeah really. So jealous of you all.

Not sure what I'd like to see, except for, of course, a win.

Last year's home opener kind of messed up my expectations for this year. So many short storylines.

-First of all, that goal between the Euro Twins made me think that maybe they're not dead after all.

-Modano, hometown boy, scores in his first game and on his first shot I think.

-And then, you know, not much else... Except for PAV'S GORDIE HOWE HAT TRICK!!! WOO!!!

Yeah really. So jealous of you all.

Not sure what I'd like to see, except for, of course, a win.

Last year's home opener kind of messed up my expectations for this year. So many short storylines.

-First of all, that goal between the Euro Twins made me think that maybe they're not dead after all.

-Modano, hometown boy, scores in his first game and on his first shot I think.

-And then, you know, not much else... Except for PAV'S GORDIE HOWE HAT TRICK!!! WOO!!!

Was at last years home opener. So glad I can say I was a part of that. It was an awesome game. I would like to say that most likely will be Pavel's only Gordie Howe Hatrick so it was totally sweet to be a part of it!

I will definitely be there. Heading to denver for saturday's game right after. Should be an epic weekend :D

We're flying out from SLC to catch our first Wings game. We have a layover in Denver on Saturday and were considering booking a different flight to catch this game, but there is just too much other chaos for us right now to make it work :huh:

Stoked that we're actually going to be making it to the Joe, though, for our first game. They play near us quite often (Cali, Arizona, Colorado) and I just refuse to see them play anywhere else before I see them play at the joe.

GO WINGS!!

I'll be there too actually. Had a business trip in Chicago and Vancouver and the timing was perfect for me to make a trip to the D for the opener. I'm a lucky boy that's for sure.

Any of the old buds from my last visit, hit me up if ur going!

Edited by Doggy

Entering year 31 as a STH. I guess, 30 if you count the year that didn't happen. And then the one year where there were 2 home openers in the same calendar year. Hope these bums can finally win a few games this season. If not, at least maybe I'll win a K-car. :D