Cammalleri-Plekanec-A.Kostitsyn

Darche-Desharnais-Cole

Moen-Enqvist-Weber

Gill-Subban

Campoli-Gorges

Spacek-Diaz(?)

Price

Budaj

Pretty interested to see how the Flyers do tonight. Their team has a pretty different look this season.

A lot of analysts are hyping them quite a bit, but I'm really think they might have some chemistry/identity issues in the coming months.

Is the hitting in the Bruins vs Flyers game any good? In the MTL vs TOR game there was a few good chances for some hard hits that people seemed to miss on purpose. Grapes picked up on this as well and started to talk about how we can see that from now on in the game.

I'm hoping Rinaldo tries Chara. He doesn't have to, and he would likely lose, but it would set the tone for the Flyers this year. .

Rinaldo is a tough kid, but he has a size disadvantage against many guys, let alone Chara.

The Flyers have some bigger heavies in the minors, but I don't see anyone in their lineup tonight who'll fight Chara and win.

Unfortunately, Lilja doesn't drop the gloves anymore, because he doesn't want his teammates to become accomplices to murder. It is what it is.

Voracek with the GWG for Philly. Thankyou Jakub. :thumbup:

An insanely underrated player at only 22 years old. He was rushed into the NHL onto a travesty of a team and his numbers suffered. On Philly he could thrive, he is a very talented young player.

It was a good game, both teams played hard, good goaltending, good chances, fairly clean play. I love having hockey back!

An insanely underrated player at only 22 years old. He was rushed into the NHL onto a travesty of a team and his numbers suffered. On Philly he could thrive, he is a very talented young player.

Agreed, I was really hoping the Wings could somehow get him in a trade. He's got insane speed, good size, and has good hands. I think he'll put up 60 points this season, a good get for the Flyers.