• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/7 GDT:Senators 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

the center ice feed of this is like watching a ******* online stream, im kicking myself for not getting the online package, my cable company blows

You know what, if you get the right person on the phone they will cancel it for you and you can then get the online version. This is what I did last night. It took me about 7 reps saying they can't cancel once it's been added, but I finally got one that did it.

You know what, if you get the right person on the phone they will cancel it for you and you can then get the online version. This is what I did last night. It took me about 7 reps saying they can't cancel once it's been added, but I finally got one that did it.

So I'm planning on buying one of them tomorrow. Watching on center ice right now, so the gamecenter live (online) is much better?

Oh god, this GCL feed looks so great on my PS3.

Is it HD? And can you choose which feed you watch?

So I'm planning on buying one of them tomorrow. Watching on center ice right now, so the gamecenter live (online) is much better?

I think the game center is much better. You get some neat features, you can watch more than one game at a time (4 at once, or 2 with picture in picture). I read that you can record them like a DVR, but I haven't seen that yet. You can also watch on your TV with devices like PS3. And yeah, it's HD.

Edited by Jasper84

Is the quality better on the PS3 as opposed to the computer??

From what I've watched on both, the PS3 looks better to me. If it's not HD, it's damn close. Definitely not a SD feed. Can't wait to see what it'll look like on my new TV tomorrow. :D

From what I've watched on both, the PS3 looks better to me. If it's not HD, it's damn close. Definitely not a SD feed. Can't wait to see what it'll look like on my new TV tomorrow. :D

New tv? I thought you already had a nice one.

Is bud lynch sick or something? He didn't sound too good

He's over 90 years old or darn close. I'm just glad he's still working. :)