• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/7 GDT:Senators 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

HUDLER HATES GTFO

Sample size determination is the act of choosing the number of observations to include in a statistical sample. The sample size is an important feature of any empirical study in which the goal is to make inferences about a population from a sample.

This is Ottawa but DANG....We look really good here

Same thing I was thinking. I know it's "only" Ottawa, but we're looking damn fine out there. And remember, last season we weren't winning the games against those teams that were "only" insert-team-name-here, so this is already an improvement. Spreading out the scoring too.

Happy Hudler!

The Wings are putting on a clinic. Ottawa is getting their chances, but they can't capitalize. The Wings defense is playing very well though. They are limiting Ottawa's chances and Howard is making the routine saves look routine, like he should.

I havn't watched any of the game so far - just got in. But come on now, were facing probably the worst team in the East :lol:

True that, but our lines are loaded. Our second line has been scary and that's the only one that hasn't scored. :blink:

Sample size determination is the act of choosing the number of observations to include in a statistical sample. The sample size is an important feature of any empirical study in which the goal is to make inferences about a population from a sample.

Psh...Hudler is on pace for 82+ goals with Dats :) I certainly wouldn't complain. I am liking these lines though.

Psh...Hudler is on pace for 82+ goals with Dats :) I certainly wouldn't complain. I am liking these lines though.

Oh I know, but stating everyone to GTFO over one goal is asinine.

Ian White looks to be skating kind of slow to me. Anyone else?

I call it methodical.

We look rested....Like a team that had early exits in the playoffs the last two years.

Yea, in the last three years, the Wings and Penguins lead in most games played over all other NHL teams.

Seriously, the youth and better focus on defense are the keys.