• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/7 GDT:Senators 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Big E pinches and Kindl makes another great defensive play. Ericsson really needs to stop pinching so much...

He was doing that a lot in preseason too. Though I didn't really mind it then. why not try it out when the games don't count.

As for regular season, not so much. I don't know if they decided Kindl will be the stay at home guy and Ericsson will jump into the play, but it seems like it should be the other way around.

Either way, that pairing gets me puckered.

He was doing that a lot in preseason too. Though I didn't really mind it then. why not try it out when the games don't count.

As for regular season, not so much. I don't know if they decided Kindl will be the stay at home guy and Ericsson will jump into the play, but it seems like it should be the other way around.

Either way, that pairing gets me puckered.

IMO Kindl/Ericsson has been better than Kronwall/Stuart, now that pair has made me nervous.

IMO Kindl/Ericsson has been better than Kronwall/Stuart, now that pair has made me nervous.

Weird thing is...I've been more comfortable with the two youngins' as well. I've NEVER liked Kronwall and Stuart together, they are the same exact player.