• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 WMUCarGuy

WMUCarGuy

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

The Goalie's Den in Troy recently had a private Nick Lidstrom signing and I took my Winter Classic jersey over to be signed. Got it back today and it came out great! I'm planning on getting it framed. Does anyone have anywhere they'd suggest for jersey framing that does good work?

Posted Image

#2 RedBengals

RedBengals

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

I'm so jealous. I don't have any personal experience with jersey frames but any that's the right size should look. Amazon has them I know and I think even the NHL Store has a few too.

#3 WMUCarGuy

WMUCarGuy

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:04 PM

I'm so jealous. I don't have any personal experience with jersey frames but any that's the right size should look. Amazon has them I know and I think even the NHL Store has a few too.

I definitely want to get it professionally done, with UV protective glass and the works. There've gotta be some great places in metro Detroit that do this kind of thing.

#4 Detroit40oz

Detroit40oz

Rookie

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

that looks great!

it's probably better off that you ended up getting other players sigs at hockeyfest, because you definitely ended up with a top notch quality lidstrom sig for your jersey.

his hockeyfest signature's were still nice, but a bit rushed looking, probably to accommodate as many fans as possible.

they always take their time with private signings.

plus i know when he private signs for dc sports, they actually bring everything to nicks house and he signs there.

there's a good chance this was signed in his house Posted Image

#5 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

http://shop.nhl.com/...dy_bestsell_txt ?

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#6 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

Copy cat! :P I got my #5 WC jersey signed in the exact same spot. Nick did a nice job taking his time signing it, so it looks really nice too. Got it signed at camp this year.

#7 sean

sean

Rookie

• Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

Cool jersey!

Edited by sean, 09 October 2011 - 10:57 AM.

what

#8 WMUCarGuy

WMUCarGuy

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

that looks great!

it's probably better off that you ended up getting other players sigs at hockeyfest, because you definitely ended up with a top notch quality lidstrom sig for your jersey.

his hockeyfest signature's were still nice, but a bit rushed looking, probably to accommodate as many fans as possible.

they always take their time with private signings.

plus i know when he private signs for dc sports, they actually bring everything to nicks house and he signs there.

there's a good chance this was signed in his house Posted Image

Nice! I'm absolutely thrilled with how it came out! Now I just need to get it framed so I can show it off!

#9 OhioWing

OhioWing

Jr. Prospect

• 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

I definitely want to get it professionally done, with UV protective glass and the works. There've gotta be some great places in metro Detroit that do this kind of thing.

HobbyLobby has the frames and matting to do it yourself or they have professional framers that will do it for a fee.