• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WMUCarGuy

Got my Lidstrom jersey back, signed!

Rate this topic

The Goalie's Den in Troy recently had a private Nick Lidstrom signing and I took my Winter Classic jersey over to be signed. Got it back today and it came out great! I'm planning on getting it framed. Does anyone have anywhere they'd suggest for jersey framing that does good work?

319996_10100381958863292_12100317_51350482_1174282503_n.jpg

I'm so jealous. I don't have any personal experience with jersey frames but any that's the right size should look. Amazon has them I know and I think even the NHL Store has a few too.

I definitely want to get it professionally done, with UV protective glass and the works. There've gotta be some great places in metro Detroit that do this kind of thing.

that looks great!

it's probably better off that you ended up getting other players sigs at hockeyfest, because you definitely ended up with a top notch quality lidstrom sig for your jersey.

his hockeyfest signature's were still nice, but a bit rushed looking, probably to accommodate as many fans as possible.

they always take their time with private signings.

plus i know when he private signs for dc sports, they actually bring everything to nicks house and he signs there.

there's a good chance this was signed in his house thumbup.gif

that looks great!

it's probably better off that you ended up getting other players sigs at hockeyfest, because you definitely ended up with a top notch quality lidstrom sig for your jersey.

his hockeyfest signature's were still nice, but a bit rushed looking, probably to accommodate as many fans as possible.

they always take their time with private signings.

plus i know when he private signs for dc sports, they actually bring everything to nicks house and he signs there.

there's a good chance this was signed in his house thumbup.gif

Nice! I'm absolutely thrilled with how it came out! Now I just need to get it framed so I can show it off!

I definitely want to get it professionally done, with UV protective glass and the works. There've gotta be some great places in metro Detroit that do this kind of thing.

HobbyLobby has the frames and matting to do it yourself or they have professional framers that will do it for a fee.