• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevieisthebest

Patches on sleeves

Rate this topic

Okay, first off, I apologize if this has been covered already, and I assume it has been considering how on the ball us LGW'ers are. But what did the patch on the wings sleeve say tonight? I missed the first game and half of the second because of work. I was just wondering, it was hard to make out over the television. Thanks

They said it was going to be a one game thing, though the Wings may keep wearing them or they may show up for more games.

actually when Ken Daniels made reference to it in game 1, he said that they are wearing them throughout the season.

Either way, very cool to do!

It's for the entire season, not just one game. They've already been wearing them for both their games already.

Yeah, I was little bit confused by this

They said it was going to be a one game thing, though the Wings may keep wearing them or they may show up for more games.

since I was hardly able to see any of the game last night and this thread was made after last night's game. Glad to hear they'll be wearing it all season!

Where can you purchase these at?

I'm not sure if you can. I'll ask and post where (if) they can be bought.

Edit: I was told that they aren't sold right now, possibly in the future. But hey, there is always more than one source where stuff can be had from, so maybe somewhere else does sell right now.

Edited by Jasper84

Yes please do, I'm getting a new datsyuk jersey and I'm a big patch guy, I want one with this patch badly. I still love my Nike Shanny jersey with my Stanley cup patch and VK&SM patch from 98. I'm so glad the organization is doing this all season. I like patches a million times better because it's something the fans get get and wear too. Nothing against what other teams do or abything I just reslly love patches. I think the NHL should have added the Lokomotiv logo on the back of every jersey on the bottom corner, but I do understand it's another league.

Either way I love the Red Wings Organization

At first i thought this was an Amway patch, and i almost cried.

Glad it has more meaning than an advertisement.

Another classy move by the best organization in the sports.

Yes please do, I'm getting a new datsyuk jersey and I'm a big patch guy, I want one with this patch badly. I still love my Nike Shanny jersey with my Stanley cup patch and VK&SM patch from 98. I'm so glad the organization is doing this all season. I like patches a million times better because it's something the fans get get and wear too. Nothing against what other teams do or abything I just reslly love patches. I think the NHL should have added the Lokomotiv logo on the back of every jersey on the bottom corner, but I do understand it's another league.

Either way I love the Red Wings Organization

I'm big on the patches too, if anyone knows of a source for these, please post :cool: