I love Nyquist being inserted into the top six, but man, I've got a lot of problems with these new line combos.
1) Why in the world is Franzen still centering a line!?
2) Why in the world is Filppula now in the bottom six!?
3) Why in the world is Bertuzzi being rewarded for such horrible play!?
4) Why in the world is Emmerton being punished for such excellent play!?
5) New D pairings?? Necessary?? We'll see.
I have some answers to your questions although they might not be correct.
1) Babs likes to have Franzen taking faceoffs. Don't know what his win % is mind you.
2) Fip like a lot of others has cooled down considerably. Time to mix things up? I'm liking the third line tbh.
3) Good question he hasn't been good at all.
4) Emmerton hasn't played well since the Washington game when he's been in the lineup. Not bad but a couple of costly turnovers in that Washington game that probably made Babs cringeworthy.
5)Good question I guess it can't hurt too much at this point right?
Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing), 01 November 2011 - 02:04 PM.