• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/13 GDT: Canucks 0 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I had the game on but was also kinda busy on my laptop. I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt with that. I do know the Canucks took considerably more penalties than the Wings in the second and third periods though. I also know the Wings powerplay didn't exactly click last night either, but it's also tough to generate offense when you're a man down. And of course, that is the fault of the Canucks. Just saying. Hell, it's early in the season.

There were some bad calls in the game both ways. Don't look up the hip check by Ballard if you don't want to be sick.

Edited by hooon

I always enjoy games against the Wings. Like the team - like the fans. For me and many Canucks fans (and other team's fans too I think), the Wings are kind of a litmus test for your team. If you can hold your own against them you're not too bad off.

Oh I did good?

I may be asked to turn in my certified "Canucks Fan" card now. The stereotype must not be broken. :P

I was sitting next to 4 Nucks fans. They were awesome. My sister and I chatted with them throughout the game. (I wanted to make sure they weren't going to desecrate the Pavel bobbleheads they got!) Some of my fellow Wings fans embarrassed the hell out of us, razzing those guys the whole freakin' game.

It is entirely possible to be a die-hard fan of a team and not be an *******. Thank you. :)

The minute I heard O'Halloran's name, I groaned. He's a Wings killer usually, but he made stupid calls both ways and let some pretty serious stuff go. Can't we trade him for McCreary?

The hockey gods were with the Wings last night for sure, especially with Jimmah, but they appear to be frowning on our PP. I hope that improves shortly.

And yes, the crowd was uncharacteristically quiet last night until there was a goal or a fight; I can only surmise that it was because they were cheered out over the Tigers and/or there were more Nucks fans there than were sporting the colors.

I was sitting next to 4 Nucks fans. They were awesome. My sister and I chatted with them throughout the game. (I wanted to make sure they weren't going to desecrate the Pavel bobbleheads they got!) Some of my fellow Wings fans embarrassed the hell out of us, razzing those guys the whole freakin' game.

It is entirely possible to be a die-hard fan of a team and not be an *******. Thank you. :)

Hey Vladdy. :D

I believe with every positive reaction there's an equal negative reaction (something like that). That's making me a little nervous at the moment. :P

Edited by Chairman Maouth