• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Din758

CBJ's Rough Start

Rate this topic

I take back what I said about them turning it around. They are the worst team in the league.

I don't see why everyone seems to think Rick Nash is so untouchable. Yes,he's a star player who seems happy to stay on a crappy team (red flag), but they've changed management, coaches, and supporting cast and they still suck. The one constant in the suckitude that is Blue Jackets hockey is Rick "What's Backchecking?" Nash. Just sayin.

I take back what I said about them turning it around. They are the worst team in the league.

I don't see why everyone seems to think Rick Nash is so untouchable. Yes,he's a star player who seems happy to stay on a crappy team (red flag), but they've changed management, coaches, and supporting cast and they still suck. The one constant in the suckitude that is Blue Jackets hockey is Rick "What's Backchecking?" Nash. Just sayin.

Why did you think they would turn it around? Was it because of James "Market Value" Wiz?

They've responded so well to the four-day break, they're down 5-1 after 40 against Chicago, while getting outshot 30-19.

Wisniewski is -3 for the night so far.

Edited by mjlegend

Yeah other than Nash, who isn't going anywhere, God bless him, I don't think CBJ has anybody that I would especially want in a Wings jersey.

i'd take a flyer on Vermette or Boll everyone else on their team is trash. Nash wont go anywhere.

The goal differential for the Blue Jackets, -22, is twice as worst as any other team.

Only two teams in the league have a two digit number in the win or loss column. Dallas has 11 wins, Columbus has 11 losses.

Columbus's 5 points in 15 games has them playing at a clip for under 28 points over an entire season.

Wisniewski is earning $1,000,000 for every -2 that he is in the past 3 games.

Edited my Wisniewski stats.

Edited by InKennyWeTrust

I remember that stupid press conference with Howson, Carter and Wisniewski when they talked about bringing a winning culture to Columbus this year. LOL good one fellas, this is one of the worst teams since the lockout, if not the worst. Whenever I remember the Blue Jackets in the playoffs (also lol) I love the fact that we obliterated them. Even the one game they were in (Game 4), we STILL found a way to be better and eliminate them. If only this sideshow season could be happening to Chicago.. :hehe:

Guest Heaten

Sounds like the Jackets have also traded Fedor Tyutin to the Islanders for Evgeni Nabokov.

Doubt Nabokov waives his NMC to go to the worst team in the league.