• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Asham KOs Beagle

Rate this topic

Young man, you just got knocked the f**** out!

Ouch.

To me gesturing like that after a fight is an ******* move. Reminds me of Patrick Roy's cocky son.

I liked it. It was an ******* move on the other guys part to fight with a visor.

Edited by dragonballgtz

I liked it. It was an ******* move on the other guys part to fight with a visor.

Yeah, the unwritten rules of hockey fighting. There's at least a million different versions.

lots of players do that, and lots of prominent enforcers, he was tapping his stick in the box, it is just heat of the moment, get over it.

I already did, son.

Asham said after the game that his gestures were "uncalled for" and "kind of classless" on his part - according to a retweet from Pierre LeBrun. Seems like Asham got caught up in the heat of the moment, and obviously didn't realize the extent to which he destroyed Beagle, a non-fighter who was way in over his head.

Asham said after the game that his gestures were "uncalled for" and "kind of classless" on his part - according to a retweet from Pierre LeBrun. Seems like Asham got caught up in the heat of the moment, and obviously didn't realize the extent to which he destroyed Beagle, a non-fighter who was way in over his head.

There's a video of Asham saying that in TSN.ca website.

Ouch.

To me gesturing like that after a fight is an ******* move. Reminds me of Patrick Roy's cocky son.

I somewhat agree, although the mark of an honest fighter is not dropping your KO'd opponent on the ice. Asham let Beagle down easy, and, having not smashed his head on the ice, Beagle is better off for it.

I somewhat agree, although the mark of an honest fighter is not dropping your KO'd opponent on the ice. Asham let Beagle down easy, and, having not smashed his head on the ice, Beagle is better off for it.

That's true. And I appreciate Asham later admitting that his gesture was classless. Adrenaline can make you do stupid things but not everyone have balls to be humble later on.

Edited by P. Marlowe