• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

What the heck is the PA guy saying?!

Rate this topic

The Joe's music in general needs to be re-evaluated. I cannot stand music "themes" for goals, penalties, etc... and while we are at it, the DJ stinks. I don't know who picks the music, but I am growing tired of the same old junk that they have been playing since 1990...at least for the most part.

I agree with LeftWinger to a degree. There are classics that should always be played and staples that are good, too, but are also a lot of questionable choices on the music front.

So now DTE, too, eh? Maybe Mr. Illitch has some big plans for the Tigers off-season spending.

I agree with LeftWinger to a degree. There are classics that should always be played and staples that are good, too, but are also a lot of questionable choices on the music front.

So now DTE, too, eh? Maybe Mr. Illitch has some big plans for the Tigers off-season spending.

CC Sabathia :ph34r:

I was at the home opener against the Sens....he's saying "That goal brought to you by DTE Energy, where saving means scoring" or some stuff like that. Can't stand it.

PA.THE.TIC.

:puke: I am beginning to not like Mike Illitch and his marketing...I know it may be sacrilegious to say that, but when is enough enough?

Edited by LeftWinger

Guest Shoreline

PA.THE.TIC.

:puke: I am beginning to not like Mike Illitch and his marketing...I know it may be sacrilegious to say that, but when is enough enough?

When ads come on the jerseys is when I've had enough. Otherwise, f*** it. They can make each goal brought to you by taking it in the poopshoot for all I care.

They played Hockeytown after the first goal like they always do :D . I wish they wouldn't mess with "Get ready for this" after goals, that song always makes me think Wings goal!

another great song they used to play after a goal is EMF's Unbelievable...or the absolute best is Gary Glitter's Rock N Roll part 2. Oh well...

PA.THE.TIC.

They're just words over the PA. The average urbanite sees 5,000 advertising messages a day - just add it to the list.

just did it again after Fil's goal!!!

stupid goal song by the way...thanks a lot Chicago for pressuring our DJ into using pop songs for goal songs....

Chicago plays Chelsea Dagger after every goal.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

next thing you know penalties will be brought to you by something..

i.e after a fight

"That fight brought to you by Don Cherrys Rock Em Sock Em videos" :blink: :punch:

THIS GOAL WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRAWNDO THE THIRST MUTILATOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the need for the constant advertising? I'd rather they raise ticket prices than have to deal with a larger barrage of corporate crap than what we currently deal with when going to games.

Idiocracy, here we come!

That's my point: I think Chicago started the trend of playing obscure/pop songs for goal songs.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really consider Chelsea Dagger a pop song.

i guess it's just me that think that the players should choose their own songs..... do the Tigers do this, or are they just playing a racist song to fit their appearance?

1. i think this would give the players a little boost (not really, but maybe)

2. it would show their personality (Dats James Brown...... but only us fans really know that)

3. it'd be different

4. i bet there would be some real gems

5. maybe this isnt the best idea :(