• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

What the heck is the PA guy saying?!

Rate this topic

THIS GOAL WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BRAWNDO THE THIRST MUTILATOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the need for the constant advertising? I'd rather they raise ticket prices than have to deal with a larger barrage of corporate crap than what we currently deal with when going to games.

Idiocracy, here we come!

DON'T LAUGH, I HAVE A CASE OF BRAWNDO IN MY CLOSET NEXT TO ME. :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: And it does wake your ass up in a can.

Watched the game with my wife and sister in-law Thursday and they were very disappointed by the music (aside from screaming "Born and raised in south Detroit" as loud as they can). If it's gotten so obvious that these two are noticing you know something is wrong.

I'm starting to wonder if Ilitch is running out of money. No big free agent splash this summer, even though Holland said the team needed to get better... then, the Amway deal... now this... the Tigers' payroll was down a lot this year compared to last... throw in his lowball offer for the Pistons/Palace and the fact that the Wings are still playing in the Joe... either he's really pooling his resources together for a new arena, or the well is starting to run dry. Just a thought.

i guess it's just me that think that the players should choose their own songs..... do the Tigers do this, or are they just playing a racist song to fit their appearance?

Baseball players get to pick their walk-up music.

I agree with cusimano the Amway sponsorship is leading towards a new arena I am positive about this. I dont think the Illitch's are hurting I really do believe their using all these sponsorships to add to the new arena fund. I will agree our music selection sucks but hey as long as we win thats all I care about.

Edited by wingfanatic4alltime

Pushy advertisements = me not buying the product.

Never bought a pair of Nike shoes or even a Nike t-shirt.

I have heard nothing but bad reviews of Amway, so I'm gonna stay clear of them. If they offer anything for free at the joe, its going straight in the trash bin at the joe.