• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Abdelkader pounds Lapierre

Rate this topic

It's not so much the punches landed, it's the fact that one guy fed the other some lefts and the other guy turtled until mommy came to break it up.

It's better if the punches land but the fight was a nice sentiment since it happened to a guy like Lapierre. Get him next time Abby. McCarty-Lemieux his ass.

Abdelkader on the Lapierre fight: "He asked me to go and I said yes. It was good to give our team a spark, especially after being off."

The team was playing like s***, and he realized it and went out there to spark them. Needless to say it worked and the difference was noticeable,anyone who wants to say fighting has no effect whatsoever on a game is clueless.

I think Abdelkader has really cemented himself as a solid middleweight his last 3 fights or so and has looked feistier this year than he did last year. When hes on the wings with Bert backing him up hes a real bruiser.

Look forward to a lot more of this from him and Bert, that third line has been sick :clap:

Nice thread, Esteef. Too bad nobody got the beginning of the fight.

I'm not that familiar with Lapierre, even though I live in Greater Canuckistan. How does he rate comapred to (Door)Matt Cooke? For example, if Cooke is the Benchmark of Douchedom at a 10 rating, would Lapierre be an 8? 7?

Nice thread, Esteef. Too bad nobody got the beginning of the fight.

I'm not that familiar with Lapierre, even though I live in Greater Canuckistan. How does he rate comapred to (Door)Matt Cooke? For example, if Cooke is the Benchmark of Douchedom at a 10 rating, would Lapierre be an 8? 7?

I'd put him around an 8.

I had to give you a plus for "Greater Canuckistan". That was hilarious.

I wish I coulda seen the fight.

The Abby quote is awesome too. Even more pathetic that Lappy was the one who challenged him, then turtled and only tried to hit Abby when there was 3 refs in between them.

I wish I coulda seen the fight.

The Abby quote is awesome too. Even more pathetic that Lappy was the one who challenged him, then turtled and only tried to hit Abby when there was 3 refs in between them.

From someone there, apparently they dropped the gloves, each landed a few but than Abby landed one that kinda dropped him and thats where the cameras come in

Abdelkader on the Lapierre fight: "He asked me to go and I said yes. It was good to give our team a spark, especially after being off."

The team was playing like s***, and he realized it and went out there to spark them. Needless to say it worked and the difference was noticeable,anyone who wants to say fighting has no effect whatsoever on a game is clueless.

I think Abdelkader has really cemented himself as a solid middleweight his last 3 fights or so and has looked feistier this year than he did last year. When hes on the wings with Bert backing him up hes a real bruiser.

Look forward to a lot more of this from him and Bert, that third line has been sick :clap:

Get off your podium, already.

Get off your podium, already.

Was there a noticable difference before and after? Yup

Are you the type of person who would deny this effect of a hockey fight to all ends? Yup

Does it feel great to have proof that the wings players also agree it can have a spark, contrary to some people's ridiculous thoughts on here? Definitely