• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/15 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Wild 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Now let the off-season begin. <_<

A lot of teams are having some time on their hands. Look at Toronto who had about a week off between their game last night and the week before. Its no big deal.

What are the thoughts about Z slow start?

That we are only 4 games in and he is doing the little things that don't show up on the scoresheet.

The Wings have shown they are not a one or two line team. The scoring is spread around and that is what every team wants.

What are the thoughts about Z slow start?

I'd be more concerned if this was game 80. They've only played four games so far; only in Detroit is not having seven goals and nine assists already a "slow start." He doesn't look sluggish, like he's favoring an injury, or that anything untoward is wrong with his game. Hank is one of the few people on the team I don't worry about.

I don't think he's started all that slow. He has definitely aced the eyeball test in my view. The points just haven't come and I think he might be more concerned with sharpening his defensive game right now.

Agreed. That's why when people flip out about Filppula not producing points that aren't noticing how many scoring chances he is creating. Zata is setting up nice chances, but the puck isn't going in the net, which isn't bad because he is at least creating all those chances. But as you alluded to, he needs to slightly tweak his D.

Guest Crymson

Agreed. That's why when people flip out about Filppula not producing points that aren't noticing how many scoring chances he is creating. Zata is setting up nice chances, but the puck isn't going in the net, which isn't bad because he is at least creating all those chances. But as you alluded to, he needs to slightly tweak his D.

Filppula is looking great. He's shooting more, his stickhandling looks very good, and he's lightning quick.