#21 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

Current Streaks
Regular-Season Streaks
Overall: 3-game winning streak (2 shutouts)
Road: 1-game winning streak (1 shutout)

All-Time Regular-Season Streaks v. Minnesota
Overall: 3-game winning streak (1 shootout)
Road: 2-game winning streak (1 shootout)

Last Ten Games – Current Regular Season
Overall: 3W
Road: 1W

Last Ten Games – Current All-Time Regular-Season v. Minnesota
Overall: 7W-2L-1OTL
Road: 7W-2L-1OTL

Home Stand / Road Trip
This is the only game of a one-game road trip.

Record on this Day
March 15
This is the 30th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 29 games:

12W-12L-5T

This is the 1st regular-season game v. Minnesota on this day in Club history.

LGW.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#22 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:34 AM

I was going to say the exact same thing. :lol:

Hoping for a good game.

Great minds think alike, Dawn!

#23 InKennyWeTrust

InKennyWeTrust

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

I really want to see the defense stay tight. It's much less aggravating to watch when they aren't constantly out of position.

#24 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,746 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

They're giving Emmerton a serious look.

Leaving shortly for mom's and then on to the game. I was hoping to see what Fabian had going on, but we'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Rocking the new Kronwall jersey for the first time. :D

Go Wings!!!

Kronner will score just for you!

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#25 redwingfan19

redwingfan19

On a mission

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:02 AM

so how long before brunstrom pulls a leino and starts whining about playing time? i give it a couple more games.
You may not like tough hockey, but it's winning hockey.

Mitch Callahan: 48GP, 6G, 3A, 9PTS,+/- -3, 103PIMS

14 Fighting Majors

#26 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:14 AM

Can anyone elaborate with any accuracy on why Eaves is a helathy scratch two games in a row? Is Miller really out working him in practice or what?

I seem to remember Miller wiffing on an open net that Eaves would have buried last game.

Because the Wings are 3-0 with two straight shutouts.

Its early, Eaves and Bruno will get plenty of games.

LGW!
Posted Image

#27 frwtv

frwtv

Prospect

• 34 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

I plan on streaming tonight's game at http://freeredwings.tv. Fox Sports Detroit feed, Veemi stream, 800 kbit/s bitrate.

#28 GoWings1905

GoWings1905

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

Maybe Babcock doesn't want to mess up a roster that has had a SO the last two games???

Eaves played in the Colorado game so that can't be entirely the reason.

I agree with Aussie_Wing. Definitely would much rather see Eaves play than Holmstrom.

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

#29 markaswell

markaswell

Prospect

• 41 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

I plan on streaming tonight's game at http://freeredwings.tv. Fox Sports Detroit feed, Veemi stream, 800 kbit/s bitrate.

Thanks so much for the streams frwtv! They have been amazing so far....I'm in Toronto, and don't get many wings games here, but so far every game, you've had a quality stream!

#30 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

so how long before brunstrom pulls a leino and starts whining about playing time? i give it a couple more games.

I doubt it, or maybe it's more of an "I hope not." I would like to think he really meant everything he said during his tryout about being willing to do whatever it takes to stay with the team and get back to the NHL.

No doubt he wants to play, but this is only game 4 of 82 (+). He can afford to be patient.

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#31 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

Look forward to seeing this via gamcenter live after I'm off work tonite. Keep rolling boy's...
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#32 droz

droz

Prospect

• 35 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

According to MLive Miller is out and Eaves is in. Also Josh Harding is starting in net for the Wild, first start in 18 months.

http://www.mlive.com...nnesota_go.html

#33 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,333 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:14 PM

Going to try and watch as much of this as possible, but witht he Tiger's on, they get my priority.

I could have sworn Babs said that Brunnswick was going to start one of these games this weekend?
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#34 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:22 PM

Going to try and watch as much of this as possible, but witht he Tiger's on, they get my priority.

I could have sworn Babs said that Brunnswick was going to start one of these games this weekend?

Why did this post get -1'd? Makes no sense. Whoever is being ridiculous - knock it off.

Look forward to watching the game tonight; hopefully seeing nothing but PP goals coming from the boys. :thumbup:

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#35 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

Tonight's Officials
Referees Wes McCauley (#4), Ian Walsh (#29) Linesmen Ryan Galloway (#82), Brian Mach (#78)

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#36 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,333 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

Why did this post get -1'd? Makes no sense. Whoever is being ridiculous - knock it off.

Look forward to watching the game tonight; hopefully seeing nothing but PP goals coming from the boys. :thumbup:

I have 3 neggers that neg' all my posts. The Mods know who it is and I know who they are. When you suck at making arguments and get exposed in every discussion by someone, they take it out on you anyway they can i.e. neggin' people. It happens.

I would hope no one would want to neg the Tigers or our freshly signed Brunnstrom lol.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#37 Dimaline312000

Dimaline312000

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

Let's Go Red Wings!!

#38 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,257 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

I have 3 neggers that neg' all my posts. The Mods know who it is and I know who they are. When you suck at making arguments and get exposed in every discussion by someone, they take it out on you anyway they can i.e. neggin' people. It happens.

I would hope no one would want to neg the Tigers or our freshly signed Brunnstrom lol.

I de-negged you but you're still at -1. :rolleyes:

I want to see what Bruno can do, but I just assume Babs won't shake things up unless we get a loss or an injury, and hopefully we don't get either.
Posted Image

#39 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:47 PM

Same here, could be another big night for Detroit sports. I may have to bring another TV into the living room for this one.

I have faith the Wings will light up Harding tonight. 5-2. Pavel, Bert x2, Mule, White.

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing, 15 October 2011 - 02:49 PM.

#40 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

Well, I'll just +1 your posts to combat it. This is part of the reason I didn't want Matt to bring that part of the system back.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor