• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Mike Brown Cranks Tom Kostopoulos

Rate this topic

I can't remember the last time Kostopoulos held his own in a scrap. I'm not a huge fan of Brown either, but he gets the best of the NHL's punching bag here.

Fixed:

Pretty even fight until the KO punch. i guess since fighting is down in the NHL, we're going to have a new thread on every fight? :P

Edited by Konnan511

Fixed:

Pretty even fight until the KO punch. i guess since fighting is down in the NHL, we're going to have a new thread on every fight? :P

Thanks I couldn't embed the video, i'm not sure why. Make ya a deal, if it goes back up, you won't see another one of these threads from me :P And I'll have you know I used a great amount of restraint from making a thread on McGrattan's marathon scrap with Janssen tonight :lol:

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Fixed:

That was a TKO.

And it's not every fight, but only the exciting ones with great endings or toe to toe scraps. I doubt people will start threads about hugfests or average fights.

Too bad we didnt have Brown last year when Stuart got his bell rung, kostopolous is definitely the worst fighter in the league lol.

I would like Mike Brown on our fourth line, the guys wheels would probably be second to only Helm

That was a TKO.

And it's not every fight, but only the exciting ones with great endings or toe to toe scraps. I doubt people will start threads about hugfests or average fights.

Same difference.

As for hug fests, didn't we just have an entire thread dedicated to huggybear?

I had to do it...

I don't know if there are two players who like fighting more. Janssen seems to like taking a few punches to get himself into the fight, and Gratts smiles throughout.

Cam got smoked, but i admire him for taking on a much bigger guy. Janssen is one of the only handful of guys that will fight McGrattan. I guess McGrattan was quoted the other night after Nashville's game with Phoenix and he said something along the lines of "Bissonnette wouldn't even look at me". I don't really look at Biznasty as a heavyweight.

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Cam got smoked, but i admire him for taking on a much bigger guy. Janssen is one of the only handful of guys that will fight McGrattan. I guess McGrattan was quoted the other night after Nashville's game with Phoenix and he said something along the lines of "Bissonnette wouldn't even look at me". I don't really look at Biznasty as a heavyweight.

I can't stand Janssen and all the silly "faces" he makes during his fights. Very annoying.

He is tough for being a 6'0 enforcer in today's NHL, and he can certainly take a punch. But I just don't like the guy.

Stu needs to knock every one of Kostopoulos' teeth out as payback for that ridiculous elbow in Calgary last year.

Only then will I be satisfied.

Stuart did have a couple scraps last season that he did ok in. I have no doubt that he would handle Kostopolous pretty easily. I can definitely see him running kostoppolous all game first time against Calgary

I can't stand Janssen and all the silly "faces" he makes during his fights. Very annoying.

He is tough for being a 6'0 enforcer in today's NHL, and he can certainly take a punch. But I just don't like the guy.

Hopefully Callahan can be as tough as Janssen while being a better player. Hes looking to be at least a Chris Neil type which would be great with the wings

I can see where he would annoy some people. Janssen bothers the s*** out of one of my friends, too. He can't stand when he waives off the refs during a fight, but it's not like he's the first to do it. Downey and Barnaby used to do it, too. He just doesn't really bother me. He'll fight anyone. He fought Belak multiple times. Scrapped with big John Scott a few times last year. Gave up half a foot when he fought David Koci. He's like a less versatile Tie Domi.