• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Eaves needs to be in every game

Rate this topic

Eaves was really good last night, he's definitely got his legs back. I love his energy, I love his willingness to shoot the puck, I'd love to see him switch with Cleary for the time being.

I agree... I think Cleary needs to be given a few days off and heal properly, I still don't think he's right from the pre-season injury... with that said, I still think Cleary, when healthy, is a valuable player and deserves the top 6 minutes...

I wish Eaves had shown more when he was on Datsyuk's wing in the preseason... I don't know what happened, but he seemed to tighten up, get stiff and not play his game, I think if he had played the same way he did the last few games while on the 4th line, he would have started the season on Datsyuk's wing...

The PP situation makes me want to rip my hair out though... what I want to see is

Eaves-Kronwall on the point, just for ONE game... I'm convinced it would have very positive results...

Personally, I would love to see Patty, hell anyone really, bring some speed and energy on Pavs' wing so we don't continue to see Pavs having to enter the offensive zone with no other Wing close to him, try to stick handle around 4 players, lose the puck, & have it come right back out of the zone. Getting soooooo sick of seeing that happen multiple times a game.

I think its a good idea. Eaves has a very underrated shot too, especially when he has some space to let it rip.

I stuck up for Cleary all season so far, but... he's been brutal. I feel bad for Pavel on the top line.

I think its a good idea. Eaves has a very underrated shot too, especially when he has some space to let it rip.

I stuck up for Cleary all season so far, but... he's been brutal. I feel bad for Pavel on the top line.

Exactly!

Ok, what kind of online movement do we have to start to get it in the media enough, where Babcock will be asked about it... facebook page? Twitter account? PattyOnThePowerPlay.com?

What's it gonna take?!?

Exactly!

Ok, what kind of online movement do we have to start to get it in the media enough, where Babcock will be asked about it... facebook page? Twitter account? PattyOnThePowerPlay.com?

What's it gonna take?!?

I kinda like the idea of tweets using a hash tag. Maybe something like #PattyOnPoint.