• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mmorland

LetsGoWings Podcast - Coming Oct.31, 2011

Rate this topic

Hey everyone, I'm excited to let you know that we are on schedule to have our first LetsGoWings podcast, on October 31, 2011.

We've been following your comments on here and we hope you really enjoy what's in the works!

For more information, follow us on twitter (LGWMedia) and check out the website: LetsGoWingsMedia.com

Hey everyone, I'm excited to let you know that we are on schedule to have our first LetsGoWings podcast, on October 31, 2011.

We've been following your comments on here and we hope you really enjoy what's in the works!

For more information, follow us on twitter (LGWMedia) and check out the website: LetsGoWingsMedia.com

I just took a look at your bio on the site. I didn't realize how much experience you have with this matter, and now I'm really looking forward to what the podcast has to offer. Initially I was under the impression this was going to be a college student doing it out of his dorm or something.

I just took a look at your bio on the site. I didn't realize how much experience you have with this matter, and now I'm really looking forward to what the podcast has to offer. Initially I was under the impression this was going to be a college student doing it out of his dorm or something.

Thanks Echolalia. This isn't a low-quality production done off of someone's macbook mic; this is going to be a legitimate production. I plan on getting the LGW fan base involved in this too. The first thing will be coming up with a name for the podcast series, which will be talked about more in the 1st episode.

Edited by mmorland