• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

wow i am really surprised that eaves has seemingly lost a spot on our roster, i always thought he played well. Oh well what a great player to have as a backup, as long as he doesn't get to rusty riding the pine

I read her post wrong...I thought she meant Conklin is expected to play tomorrow night.

Okay. I was actually a bit surprised to see that Babcock plays Conklin against Caps. But he was great against Colorado.

wow i am really surprised that eaves has seemingly lost a spot on our roster, i always thought he played well. Oh well what a great player to have as a backup, as long as he doesn't get to rusty riding the pine

I still think he's higher than Miller in he depth chart, but with rotation Miller won't get all rusty either.

after a long break, its better for howards skill set to face cbus than to face wash. conklin has more experience coming in cold to a high power team.

good planning in my book...

brunnstrom has to be foaming at the mouth for action...unleash him against washington!

sit miller.

after a long break, its better for howards skill set to face cbus than to face wash. conklin has more experience coming in cold to a high power team.

I agree. I think it's great how steady and calm Conklin is no matter how long he has been without playing.

The Lineup tonight:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Cleary

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen

Bertuzzi-Helm-Abdelkader

Miller-Emmerton-Holmstrom

Lidstrom-White

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Kindl

Howard (starting)

Conklin

Eaves and Brunnstrom healthy scratches (Fabian will make his Detroit Debut tomorrow)

The Lineup tonight:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Cleary

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen

Bertuzzi-Helm-Abdelkader

Miller-Emmerton-Holmstrom

Lidstrom-White

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Kindl

Howard (starting)

Conklin

Eaves and Brunnstrom healthy scratches (Fabian will make his Detroit Debut tomorrow)

:thumbup:

good planning in my book...

brunnstrom has to be foaming at the mouth for action...unleash him against washington!

sit miller.

Why Miller?