• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Guest 13GoWings40

Lets Go Wings! First game in forever and I actually get to watch this one, let's win big.

Wings 4: D, Z (x2), Kronwall

CBJ 1: "fair market value"

This had better be a pillar-to-post pounding, or questions of doubt will start to creep in. Who wants to be the first team to lose to the BJs?

Just a FYI, the Penguins have played 9 games thus far. 9 f*cking games to our 4.

:clap: NHL Scheduling.

Nine games Crosby didn't play in. :cool:

Anyway, not playing for a week and then playing back to back nights seems to be what the NHL has wanted this year. Reminiscent of college?

I'm expecting Conklin to play tonight with us being in Washington tomorrow. Hopefully we aren't the team that brings Columbus out of their slump.

I hope they go 5-0, but the fact that they've had 6 days off and we have a history of sucking against teams that suck makes me nervous.

I don't mind other teams playing so many games to our four. Maybe I'm totally wrong on this, but it seems like it would help the team focus. Seeing how many points some teams have, the players might take games more seriously if they know they can't afford to start slacking, a good motivator in October. You know, gives them a target to aim for?

The points in the standings is almost irrelevant until the end of the year as a motivation factor. The main thing right now is they want to play, they need to play, but the schedule sucks so they are stuck at practice for days at a time. I know id hate to wait thay long especially if it was my job, it would feel like I was being prevented from what im supposed to do.

Oh man, this whole week felt so long without a Wings game till now, but it makes this one feel so much more worth it! I think I get a bit spoiled when there are games every other day or so, so it feels as if I'm actually enjoying and looking forward to these games more :P

Here's to another great win for the Wings to keep their winning streak going and also a nice L for the BJs to keep their streak going as well, a win-win situation amirite?

Red Wings 5 (Zetterberg, Hudler, Filppula, Lidstrom, Cleary)

Blue Jackets 1

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!