• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Getting too cute with those cross passes by the blue line. Interesting look though. And the captain steps up 4-2. Way to go Norris Nick.

That trick play was awesome. Just when you think every team is the same, the Wings show a little attitude on the blue line. Very cool, I thought. Would have been cooler had it worked.

I'll take it on the 5v4!

Heck yeah. The high cross ice sets were interesting, and I could see using that set again, but not too frequently, since a decent poke check and someone could be sprung for a SH attempt. The through the legs of the middle guy was kind of cool looking. For a change of pace it could be nice, kind of like the d-man dive bomb Nick had over the holidays last year.

That trick play was awesome. Just when you think every team is the same, the Wings show a little attitude on the blue line. Very cool, I thought. Would have been cooler had it worked.

I liked it but they did it for too long. Still it is a great threat to have. I think if it had worked Arniel would have had an aneurysm behind the bench.