• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT: Blue Jackets 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Can't say that I feel sorry for Columbus.

Bet Wiz is wishing he signed with Detroit right about now.

I'll take White any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Then you incorporate their pay, White wins by a landslide, but I know what you mean when you posted this. Some players care about money while other care about tradition and team atmosphere.

What you said. White has been a very pleasant surprise for Detroit. I didn't expect him to be stellar, but he's been a terrific replacement for Raffy so far.

Too bad the Red Wings are too old, though. And Holland is an idiot for not spending to the cap. ranting.gif

/sarcasm.

It's hard to believe that during the 90s and 00s that this is the first time since the mid 70s the Wings have had such a great start.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Pavel Datsyuk and Darren Helm went a combined 25-for-33 in the faceoff circle versus the Blue Jacket.

Ouch.

I'll take White any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Then you incorporate their pay, White wins by a landslide, but I know what you mean when you posted this. Some players care about money while other care about tradition and team atmosphere.

pshhhhhhhhhh no way. i love white, hes been so good, but wiz is better. its purely the pay check why i wouldnt want him. sooooooooo overpaid.