• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheWestWing

DirecTV threatens to pull FSNs

Rate this topic

WOO HOO!!! I was prepped to be watching NHL on PS3 because of this but now I can watch it and SPEED as well as every other channel I watch which just so happens to be on a FOX network. I suprised myself to find out that 90% of the show I watch are a Fox affiliate. Freaked me out that I was going to have a TV contract for TV I wasnt going to watch, I was really mad about that but for now Im calm again..

Now only if the Wings could make my FSND feed worthwhile to watch Id be content with paying 150+ for the ability to watch them :angry:

It only happens when a contract expires, similar to how lockouts in sports leagues occur when a CBA is expiring and a new contract is not negotiated in time. It seems like it's always Fox that has the high profile carriage fee wars with providers, so I blame them. In the last couple of years they've had disputes with TWC, Dish, and now Directv. Next year, or sooner, it will be another provider (Comcast, AT&T, etc) and customer base that will be held hostage by News Corp.

Edited by rrasco