• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/22 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Capitals 7

Rate this topic

Games probably done. Should have started Conklin last night.

i agree that conks shoulda played last night and howard tonight but the game is far from over. wings usually need a period to warm up after playing a game the night before

The s***ty part is the Wings didn't suck. They gave up a quick PP goal and then a bad turnover so other that we had a good first period.

I felt like after coming out with a lot of energy, the Wings just died at the end. It wasn't necessarily a matter of the Caps playing better, the Wings just looked sluggish, and the Caps were able to well, capitalize. Bad pun, I know.

Pissed at GCL tonight. I tried to do the right thing by paying for games this season and what am I doing? Watching a stream elsewhere because I can't log in. ******* hell.

I finally got in, but I must have tried to login 20 times or more. This was the first problem I've had since signing at the beginning of the season. I hope it was a fluke. Other than this, it's a pretty cool service so far.

Pissed at GCL tonight. I tried to do the right thing by paying for games this season and what am I doing? Watching a stream elsewhere because I can't log in. ******* hell.

I was able to watch the 1st, then it signed me out. Now can't log back on.

I can go you one better. I brow-beat my stupid regional Time Warner group into showing preview Center Ice (they weren't going to because "there are no hockey fans" in Central Texas). So tonight, they're showing every other game -- except the Wings.

I guess I wasn't specific enough with these morons. <_<

Babs looks pissed. Wait, he always looks like that. I've never seen anyone who looks like they have perpetual indigestion all the time.

Also annoyed at whoever scheduled the Wings this season. Practically a week between games, then a back to back with travel? Good job, league.

Sammy got traded to the Cats? HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHHAAAAHAH

Apparently he played for the Panthers before he came to the Wings. I did not know that.

Guest Save The Octopus

Now I'm able to sign into GCL but it promptly tells me that I am not a subscriber! :ranting:

Babs looks pissed. Wait, he always looks like that. I've never seen anyone who looks like they have perpetual indigestion all the time.

Apparently he played for the Panthers before he came to the Wings. I did not know that.

And I'm trying to remember where Sturm was before...Boston, then San Jose?

Now I'm able to sign into GCL but it promptly tells me that I am not a subscriber! :ranting:

Same thing just happened to me too. <_<