• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#101 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Games probably done. Should have started Conklin last night.

i agree that conks shoulda played last night and howard tonight but the game is far from over. wings usually need a period to warm up after playing a game the night before

#102 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

Pissed at GCL tonight. I tried to do the right thing by paying for games this season and what am I doing? Watching a stream elsewhere because I can't log in.f****** hell.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#103 Yzermania

Yzermania

In it to win it like Yzerman.

• PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Wings weren't that bad really, they just made a couple costly mistakes, yet the " the sky is falling" gang is already creeping in.

#104 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

The s***ty part is the Wings didn't suck. They gave up a quick PP goal and then a bad turnover so other that we had a good first period.

I felt like after coming out with a lot of energy, the Wings just died at the end. It wasn't necessarily a matter of the Caps playing better, the Wings just looked sluggish, and the Caps were able to well, capitalize. Bad pun, I know.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#105 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Wings weren't that bad really, they just made a couple costly mistakes, yet the " the sky is falling" gang is already creeping in.

yeah probably a good 25-30 pager tonight lol

#106 jjudson

jjudson

Jr. Prospect

• 29 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

Pissed at GCL tonight. I tried to do the right thing by paying for games this season and what am I doing? Watching a stream elsewhere because I can't log in.f****** hell.

I finally got in, but I must have tried to login 20 times or more. This was the first problem I've had since signing at the beginning of the season. I hope it was a fluke. Other than this, it's a pretty cool service so far.

#107 cvv8

cvv8

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

I was able to watch the 1st, then it signed me out. Now can't log back on.

#108 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

Regroup in the locker room, everybody calm down, and come out and play your game.

#109 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

it will be fine. The Wings just hit a rough patch and they will come back and win this for Nick's 1500th. Regroup and gather your energy, Wings - then come out and poke holes in Vokoun's flimsy armour.

Just do it!! :thumbup:

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#110 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

Am the only one who thinks it's just a little bit sad that we have to advertise reading and exercise for kids?

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#111 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,226 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

just got here and gcl is f***ed up for me too. :flamingmad:

Edited by kook_10, 22 October 2011 - 07:02 PM.

works every time

#112 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,447 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

I can go you one better. I brow-beat my stupid regional Time Warner group into showing preview Center Ice (they weren't going to because "there are no hockey fans" in Central Texas). So tonight, they're showing every other game -- except the Wings.

I guess I wasn't specific enough with these morons. <_<

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#113 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Also annoyed at whoever scheduled the Wings this season. Practically a week between games, then a back to back with travel? Good job, league.

Sammy got traded to the Cats? HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHHAAAAHAH

ABV_sig.png

#114 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

Babs looks pissed. Wait, he always looks like that. I've never seen anyone who looks like they have perpetual indigestion all the time.

Also annoyed at whoever scheduled the Wings this season. Practically a week between games, then a back to back with travel? Good job, league.

Sammy got traded to the Cats? HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHHAAAAHAH

Apparently he played for the Panthers before he came to the Wings. I did not know that.

#115 Save The Octopus

Save The Octopus

Rookie

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Now I'm able to sign into GCL but it promptly tells me that I am not a subscriber! :ranting:

#116 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,226 posts

ok GCL is working fttb

works every time

#117 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

Babs looks pissed. Wait, he always looks like that. I've never seen anyone who looks like they have perpetual indigestion all the time.

Apparently he played for the Panthers before he came to the Wings. I did not know that.

And I'm trying to remember where Sturm was before...Boston, then San Jose?

Now I'm able to sign into GCL but it promptly tells me that I am not a subscriber! :ranting:

Same thing just happened to me too. <_<

ABV_sig.png

#118 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,226 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

they look flat footed. were they like this in the 1st?

works every time

#119 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

AH! Finally got in. Followed the link to subscribe, logged in from THAT page and now I'm in.

I shall celebrate with a pint of Rogue Chocolate Stout.

ABV_sig.png

#120 Save The Octopus

Save The Octopus

Rookie

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

Another PK...awesome.