No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Tampa's Tesla Coils ready for tonight.

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

via @TBLightning

"We expect the Tesla coils to be ready this evening."

For those who don't know, they just remodeled the Lightning's Stadium. The improvements included giant tesla coils to create lightning in the arena after each goal. I'm really interested to see how it works out.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

99j3h5.jpg

Can't take credit for that but man I love it... and i don't even hate Crosby.

Since I don't believe in the religious concepts of heaven/hell, I don't feel bad laughing at that. In fact, I'm going to send that gif to several friends of mine who also hate the Pens/Crosby, so they can laugh at it too.

As to the subject of the thread, while I think giant bolts of lightening in the top of the arena would look cool in Photoshop, I think it's a little too dangerous to implement in real life. I mean, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen, especially if there's anything remotely near it that could ignite.

Guest Shoreline

Since I don't believe in the religious concepts of heaven/hell, I don't feel bad laughing at that.

Crosby meant to pray to Zeus, god of lightning, instead prayed to Bettman, god of douchebaggery. His bad.

1 is it as tiny as it looks?

2 would you want to be seated below that when it does its thing?

?

and NO WAY

It looks pretty contained. Small, but still cool. I imagine it's not big enough to pose a threat to anyone, or even cause static in the people below, but still an awesome touch.