• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Tomas Jurco

Rate this topic

a 4 point night against Halifax tonight.

This kid is having an unbelievably consistent season, and this was probably his biggest game so far. He's only been held pointless three times in 29 games.

He's 15th in league scoring, despite having played fewer games than everyone above him, and 9th in goals.

Can't wait to see what he can do at the WJC.

if you go to the IIHF Site and check the rosters for the WJC in Canada it looks like he is not on the Slovak roster. seems pretty strange considering his play so far this season.

it seems that some of the wings prospects that were supposed to be on their national teams for this tournament are missing. as of now there are only mrazek, bäckman, marchenko and pulkkinen listed. no wing prospect for canada or the us.

if you go to the IIHF Site and check the rosters for the WJC in Canada it looks like he is not on the Slovak roster. seems pretty strange considering his play so far this season.

it seems that some of the wings prospects that were supposed to be on their national teams for this tournament are missing. as of now there are only mrazek, bäckman, marchenko and pulkkinen listed. no wing prospect for canada or the us.

Jurco will be playing.

Canada could potentially have a few guys play for the WJ team from the wings next year with Quine, Ouelette and Sproul.

This year though they have noone close to good enough from the states or Canada to make the team.

Jurco will be on the slovak team this year guaranteed however

This guy is having an insane season. Scored the lone goal in a 1-0 win today.

24 goals, 27 assists for a total of 51 points in 35 games. Last season he had 56 points in 60 games. Huge improvement in his PPG.

So exciting this kid. :thumbup:

I still have my doubts about this kid, but they are based upon his unwillingness to go strong to the net 100% of the time. He reminds me of Franzen like that, but when his motor is running he is a beast. I just know we won't know if he will be consistent at playing an NHL game, until he gets to the NHL. I do suspect that will happen.

Guest Johnz96

Jurco scores a goal and assists on game winner in double OT as the Sea Dogs take 1-0 leading in the QMJHL Finals. Jurco is all over the highlights creating chances and some good defensive coverage (as well as some poor defensive coverage). Saint John looking to repeat as Memorial Cup champs

http://www.saintjohnseadogs.com/video/i ... 375c9383b4

And to answer the above question he missed some time due to injury as well as playing in the WJC

Edited by Johnz96

Jurco scores a goal and assists on game winner in double OT as the Sea Dogs take 1-0 leading in the QMJHL Finals. Jurco is all over the highlights creating chances and some good defensive coverage (as well as some poor defensive coverage). Saint. John looking to repeat as Memorial Cup champs

http://www.saintjohnseadogs.com/video/i ... 375c9383b4

And to answer the above question he missed some time due to injury as well as playing in the WJC

He reminds me so much of Marian hossa. Scouts were right when they made those comparisons. He's difinetly a first or second line sniper.