Ty will start... Joey has been recalled and will back-up

http://www.mlive.com...ltender_jo.html

#2 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:16 AM

Oh, c'mon, who needs kids? J/K, 'grats Jimmy!

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#3 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,894 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Congratulations, Jimmy!

Go Ty and Joey!

#4 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

Great another loss. I have zero confidence in Craplin and McGarbage.

#5 begemot40

begemot40

Draftee

• 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

Congratulations, Jimmy!

#6 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:33 AM

Great another loss. I have zero confidence in Craplin and McGarbage.

"Craplin" is 1-1 and has a shutout. He had a miserable game on Saturday against arguably the best team in hockey. If Howard had the same performance I'm sure you would be calling for his head, too.

#7 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

"Craplin" is 1-1 and has a shutout. He had a miserable game on Saturday against arguably the best team in hockey. If Howard had the same performance I'm sure you would be calling for his head, too.

Craplin did not even look like he belonged in the NHL Saturday and a shut out against the Avs is hardly worth writing home about.

#8 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:39 AM

Craplin did not even look like he belonged in the NHL Saturday and a shut out against the Avs is hardly worth writing home about.

You're right, that one loss defined his whole career and shutouts don't come easy no matter who you're playing. Last I checked, the Avs are off to quite the start, too.

Since the market is flooded with so many legit backups, who would you prefer to see out there with Conks salary?

#9 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:46 AM

Craplin isn't even clever.

Posted Image

#10 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

It should be fine ... we're playing Columbus. That and we should have a comeback game, at least we better.

#11 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:47 AM

Ty was stellar against the Avs and was awful vs the Caps. So what it happens. It's called hockey. Hopefully Ty can bring his A game tonight vs a hungry Jackets team. Go Wings Go!

#12 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:57 AM

No worries, we're fine. I see Crapperberg and Poopyuk finally breaking through this game.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#13 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,894 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:00 AM

No worries, we're fine. I see Crapperberg and Poopyuk finally breaking through this game.

Posted Image

#14 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,531 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Posted Image
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#15 drwscc

drwscc

I drink your milkshake...I drink it up!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

As my 3 year old always says "Butt butt!"
Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe.

I went to a doctor the other day, and all he did was suck blood out of my neck. Never go see Dr. Acula
- Mitch Hedberg

#16 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:50 AM

Congrats to Jimmy and his wife!

I'm sure he'll be back in net Friday ready to go.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#17 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:53 AM

As someone who is weeks away from his first, I say congrats Jimmy.
You must feel so relieved and so excited! Good to hear Mom and Baby are well!

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#18 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

Wow Jimmy get your priorities straight, youre really hurting the team here !! :ranting:

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#19 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

Congratulations Jimmy! Awesome experience, Opie your going to have the time of your life, we had our first 16mnths ago and it's such a surreal thing. Priceless :)

Wow Jimmy get your priorities straight, youre really hurting the team here !! :ranting:

Joking I hope.
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#20 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:29 PM

Congratulations Jimmy! Awesome experience, Opie your going to have the time of your life, we had our first 16mnths ago and it's such a surreal thing. Priceless :)

I can't wait for her to be here. Because; 1) I can't wait to see my baby girl, and 2) my wife has had a rough pregnancy. She is so worried something will go wrong that she waits to the last minute to complain. So what happened was I came home from a week long business trip, to be home for a half an hour only to end up in the ER (2nd trip to the ER during pregnancy btw) with her leg 3x its normal size, only to find out she had a blood clot. She thought it was a pulled groin so she was going to tough her way through it.
Apparently some women are susceptible to them while pregnant.
Mom and Baby are 100% fine, and Mom just has to stay on an anticoagulant for a while.
Stressful experience to say the least.

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock