• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Jimmy Howard will miss Tuesday's Game

Rate this topic

Great another loss. I have zero confidence in Craplin and McGarbage.

"Craplin" is 1-1 and has a shutout. He had a miserable game on Saturday against arguably the best team in hockey. If Howard had the same performance I'm sure you would be calling for his head, too.

"Craplin" is 1-1 and has a shutout. He had a miserable game on Saturday against arguably the best team in hockey. If Howard had the same performance I'm sure you would be calling for his head, too.

Craplin did not even look like he belonged in the NHL Saturday and a shut out against the Avs is hardly worth writing home about.

Craplin did not even look like he belonged in the NHL Saturday and a shut out against the Avs is hardly worth writing home about.

You're right, that one loss defined his whole career and shutouts don't come easy no matter who you're playing. Last I checked, the Avs are off to quite the start, too.

Since the market is flooded with so many legit backups, who would you prefer to see out there with Conks salary?

Congratulations Jimmy! Awesome experience, Opie your going to have the time of your life, we had our first 16mnths ago and it's such a surreal thing. Priceless :)

Wow Jimmy get your priorities straight, youre really hurting the team here !! :ranting:

Joking I hope.

Congratulations Jimmy! Awesome experience, Opie your going to have the time of your life, we had our first 16mnths ago and it's such a surreal thing. Priceless :)

I can't wait for her to be here. Because; 1) I can't wait to see my baby girl, and 2) my wife has had a rough pregnancy. She is so worried something will go wrong that she waits to the last minute to complain. So what happened was I came home from a week long business trip, to be home for a half an hour only to end up in the ER (2nd trip to the ER during pregnancy btw) with her leg 3x its normal size, only to find out she had a blood clot. She thought it was a pulled groin so she was going to tough her way through it.

Apparently some women are susceptible to them while pregnant.

Mom and Baby are 100% fine, and Mom just has to stay on an anticoagulant for a while.

Stressful experience to say the least.

Guest Crymson

Here's Mindfly's opinion on the subject (from HFBoards):

Kid is delivered' date=' why can't he play the game, the game is tomorrow? I don't understand.......[/quote']

You can probably guess the response he got.

Edited by Crymson

Great another loss. I have zero confidence in Craplin and McGarbage.

You don't really want to make any friends here, do you?

Edited by Electrophile

A team that went 5-0 on the road? Yeah, what losers.

Reminds me of a quote from a Vancouver fan that went something along the lines of Luongo having no right to miss a week's worth of Canucks games due to his wife giving birth because they aren't the ones paying his salary.

COngrats to Jimmy and Rachel.

Good job to plan the birth for a weaker part of the schedule. The Howards' are thinking ahead! ;)

Meh. You could probably count all of Mindfly's kids on zero fingers.