• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/25 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

can somebody explain why franzen has been playing center? is it because hes bigger/rougher? sounder defensively (i personally think flips is better on defense)?

Murph (I think) said Babs likes Flip on the wing because he shoots more. Mule can be as good as Flip defensively when he tries, and having Flip on the forecheck (as he's been the last couple games) could also help him to be more aggressive offensively. Flip should definitely be taking the faceoffs though.

I don't care what everyone else says...not acceptable Mike! :P:lol: You always do such a great job on the GDT, as long as you start it we're all happy. :)

I hope they have a good game tonight after Saturday's disaster. Might not be here until the 2nd but I'll be watching.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Home for this one, gamecenter live has sucked on my ps3 so far so who knows I might be on here before you know it. Hoping like hell for a good win here, and looking for people to "gel" a little more perhaps. Go CONKS

Whats been wrong with it? It has worked really well for me.

The Jackets' next seven games are pretty much a murderer's row of hot teams right now: Chicago x2, Detroit, Buffalo, Philly, Toronto, Anaheim. All this for the goofballs that blew a lead to Ottawa in 30 seconds. I wonder what the record is for most games without a win to start the season?

15 by nyr in 43-44

Did anyone just see the interview with Ozzie and Drapes on Red Wings Live? It was pretty good stuff about what they are doing now and how they have adjusted to not playing. Mostly Draper saying how much he misses playing. Right after the interview they mentioned the Mcdonalds player of the game text promotion and I thought it would be hilarious if enough people texted 33 Draper to the number and he won haha.

This will be an interesting match up, the Wings will try to redeem themselves from the last game as the BJs will still be trying hard to get that first W in their records for this year. Both teams should be playing as if they really want this win. Here's to an exciting game between the two!

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Franzen, Lidstrom, Filppula, Hudler)

Blue Jackets 3

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

babcock probably didn't like all the floating he was doing on the wing.

filppula will work hard in any spot.

Why does every single one of his posts get deleted by a moderator no matter what? Is it reputation from other posts? This one about Franzen isn't really that far off the mark when looking at last year's regular season.

Anyways, go Wings! :siren: