• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/25 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

I don't even care to complain anymore, obviously Conks isn't getting any better tonight and the Wings are asleep at the wheel. They better wake up for thursday against San Jose, thank goodness Howards gonna be back.

Im afraid if the Wings play like this it doesn't matter who's in net, they will lose.

Guest stinky fish taco

zetterberg - how long does he get a free pass? he looks 90 years old out there. time to step your game the f*** up.

cleary - totally useless. i can't believe i actually read someone say that he has "played well" a few days ago.

stuart - dumb as dirt. a defensive defenseman (i.e., no offense) that doesn't play defense well? and he wants a raise?

hudler - wait, he's playing? totally invisible; you'd think franzen and filppula were out there alone

bertuzzi - take some more penalties, please. i know you need a break from that "one hand on the stick, skate behind the net, then give the puck away" move that you love so much.

datsyuk - something looks way off. probably more giveaways or bad plays in the first 7 games of this season than all of last year...but that's more a testament to his usually near-perfect game.

conklin - LOL. absolute garbage.

kindl - multiple bad giveaways today after some promising games.

PK - anyone not named eaves gonna block some shots? anyone? really love the multiple weak clearing attempts every PK. embarrassing.

off to battlefield 3. not wasting my time tonight with this disinterested team.

It'd be real great if the team that won its first five games shows up for the last 20 minutes of this one.

Well after so much high words like "We should play better, we should do this and that" everything comes to the point the RW Team does not give a s*** about us. Both superstars Datsyk and ZeTELburger are not close even to be called superstars.

Come again?

lets hope for a good third but i highly doubt it considering what we've seen so far.

i guaranteed my buddy who is a columbus fan that columbus would win this game. you can just see these games coming.

conklin looks totally out of sorts. weird considering his shutout game. our number one line is more like a second at best line. also weird.

this team loves saying the right things and not acting on them at all. been like this for a couple of years now. too many games with a less than stellar effort.

at least we have one more period to shape up and steal this game.

You guys say whatever you want, and of course we can blame defense, offence, coaches, bad luck, bad weather, but until wings will get a GOOD goalie nothing will happen... Conklin is BS, Howard is close to it. WE HAVE NOT HAD A GOALIE FOR MORE THAN A DECADE NOW...

Edited by DRWfan

You guys say whatever you want, and of course we can blame defense, offence, coaches, bad luck, bad weather, but until wings will get a GOOD goalie nothing will happen... Conklin is BS, Howard is close to it. WE HAVE NOT HAVE A GOALIE FOR MORE THAN A DECADE NOW...

had*

A big part of Datsyuk's and Zetterberg's dominance in the past was their ability to handle the puck while moving in high speed. They haven't been that fast this far. All the stickhandling goes to waste when they don't separate themselves from the opposing players.

You guys say whatever you want, and of course we can blame defense, offence, coaches, bad luck, bad weather, but until wings will get a GOOD goalie nothing will happen... Conklin is BS, Howard is close to it. WE HAVE NOT HAVE A GOALIE FOR MORE THAN A DECADE NOW...

Yeah having a goalie with 37 wins, 2.26 GAA and .924 SV% in his rookie season is terrible.

I honestly was not excited about the beginning of the NHL season. I expected more of the "same ol" from a team that hasn't changed that much, and that's pretty much what's happening. After having to endure the Tigers choking at crunch time, watching Austin Jackson routinely strike out on three pitches, etc., I'm certainly not ready for this kind of hockey.

Conklin is playing like s***. First goal his legs were more open then a hooker (sorry). Second goal he was out of position and didnt cover his post. Third goal he wasnt positioned in front of the shot letting the puck over his shoulder. Usually I can be a little easy on goalies probably cause I played defense and we are used to blaming ourselfs but all three of those goals could easily been stopped. For the rest of the team everyones scrabbling and trying to do to much if you watched the last game against columbus everyone was calm and let everything fall into place like they should be doing. Idk if everyone is nervous because conk is in net but they just need to play there game right now. HERE WE GO WINGS!!! LETS GET IT BACK THIS PERIOD!!!!

Conklin is playing like s***. First goal his legs were more open then a hooker (sorry). Second goal he was out of position and didnt cover his post. Third goal he wasnt positioned in front of the shot letting the puck over his shoulder. Usually I can be a little easy on goalies probably cause I played defense and we are used to blaming ourselfs but all three of those goals could easily been stopped. For the rest of the team everyones scrabbling and trying to do to much if you watched the last game against columbus everyone was calm and let everything fall into place like they should be doing. Idk if everyone is nervous because conk is in net but they just need to play there game right now. HERE WE GO WINGS!!! LETS GET IT BACK THIS PERIOD!!!!

I agree f*** him lost the Caps game for the Wings solely

I honestly was not excited about the beginning of the NHL season. I expected more of the "same ol" from a team that hasn't changed that much, and that's pretty much what's happening. After having to endure the Tigers choking at crunch time, watching Austin Jackson routinely strike out on three pitches, etc., I'm certainly not ready for this kind of hockey.

Team needs more Mursak.

Top two lines now:

Holmer - Dats - Mule

Fil - Z - Cleary

Hudler is off the top six.

Ridiculous that Huds gets a demotion when he's been our 4th best forward tonight (Helm, Eaves, Flip).