• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#21 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

Home for this one, gamecenter live has sucked on my ps3 so far so who knows I might be on here before you know it. Hoping like hell for a good win here, and looking for people to "gel" a little more perhaps. Go CONKS
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#22 13GoWings40

13GoWings40

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:02 AM

Let's Go Wings, win this one for Jimmy's kid :thumbup:

#23 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

hey mike
dont worry aboot the GDT. your doing a fantastic job with it :)

anywho...i hope the wings bounce back after that grueling defeat on saturday night. if the BJs score more then 4 goals im gonna have For Those About To ROck in my head allllll niiiiiight loooooong.!! lol :ph34r:

so..please wings..win! win! win! win! wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! :showoff:

Edited by ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24, 25 October 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#24 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:51 AM

Game discussion.

Please bear with me for the time being, as I'm having an issue with Photoshop. Hopefully it will be resolved by Friday's game.

I don't care what everyone else says...not acceptable Mike! :P :lol: You always do such a great job on the GDT, as long as you start it we're all happy. :)

I hope they have a good game tonight after Saturday's disaster. Might not be here until the 2nd but I'll be watching.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#25 WingZNut13

WingZNut13

2nd Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

Really looking forward to seeing how Wiz plays and the commentary from LGW if/when he doesn't perform well.
Look for Conks to rebound and have a great game!

Let's geaux Wings!

Wing-3
BJ's-1
What kind of color is red? Red is a warning. A declaration. A color that says I'm ready to do what it takes. Red is focused and Driven because red doesn't like second place. So what Kind of color is red? Our kind" - The Red Wing Army

#26 Wingzman91

Wingzman91

2nd Pair Defenseman

• Bronze Booster
  • 309 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

Let's Go Red Wings!
Win this game and come out rested for Fri-Sat.
Screw Wiz and the whiners who wanted that dirty piece of crap, I hope White scores tonight and the puck goes in off Wiz's face.

#27 frwtv

frwtv

Prospect

• 34 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

I plan on streaming the game at http://freeredwings.tv. Fox Sports Detroit, Veemi stream, 800 kbit/s bitrate.

#28 hak

hak

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 842 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:58 PM

Zetterberg 2 goals tonight.

#29 Cloune

Cloune

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

I plan on streaming the game at http://freeredwings.tv. Fox Sports Detroit, Veemi stream, 800 kbit/s bitrate.

:thumbup: :thumbup: nice :siren:

#30 Buppy

Buppy

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:15 PM

can somebody explain why franzen has been playing center? is it because hes bigger/rougher? sounder defensively (i personally think flips is better on defense)?

Murph (I think) said Babs likes Flip on the wing because he shoots more. Mule can be as good as Flip defensively when he tries, and having Flip on the forecheck (as he's been the last couple games) could also help him to be more aggressive offensively. Flip should definitely be taking the faceoffs though.

#31 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Thanks to you, I haven't missed a game all season. I appreciate ya. :thumbup:

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#32 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,611 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Two things can happen: One, Columbus will break out of their streak and shock the Wings. Or two, the Wings will bounce back and absolutely stomp Columbus into the ground.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#33 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,951 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

I don't care what everyone else says...not acceptable Mike! :P :lol: You always do such a great job on the GDT, as long as you start it we're all happy. :)

I hope they have a good game tonight after Saturday's disaster. Might not be here until the 2nd but I'll be watching.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#34 Hockeytown Red Wings

Hockeytown Red Wings

Buckeye & Red Wing fanatic

• Silver Booster
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Headed to the game shortly. Section 113, thats lower bowl, for 14 dollars a piece. Go Wings!

"During Robert Lang’s time in Detroit, he caused me anguish. Other times he brought me and my family great joy. Robert Lang occasionally coasts, and spends time searching for the best pane of glass to best view the reflection of his flowing mullet. Other times he is a strong-armed force with the puck. I never knew what to expect from Robert Lang. He is The Enigma. " - A2Y

#35 korrowan

korrowan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

Home for this one, gamecenter live has sucked on my ps3 so far so who knows I might be on here before you know it. Hoping like hell for a good win here, and looking for people to "gel" a little more perhaps. Go CONKS

Whats been wrong with it? It has worked really well for me.

#36 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,150 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:30 PM

They better come out flying after getting their ass handed to them by the Caps.

#37 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

The Jackets' next seven games are pretty much a murderer's row of hot teams right now: Chicago x2, Detroit, Buffalo, Philly, Toronto, Anaheim. All this for the goofballs that blew a lead to Ottawa in 30 seconds. I wonder what the record is for most games without a win to start the season?
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#38 greenrebellion

greenrebellion

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:03 PM

The Jackets' next seven games are pretty much a murderer's row of hot teams right now: Chicago x2, Detroit, Buffalo, Philly, Toronto, Anaheim. All this for the goofballs that blew a lead to Ottawa in 30 seconds. I wonder what the record is for most games without a win to start the season?

15 by nyr in 43-44

#39 markaswell

markaswell

Prospect

• 41 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

Thanks to you, I haven't missed a game all season. I appreciate ya. :thumbup:

same here...

Really appreciate it!

#40 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,079 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

Don't got a good feeling about tonight, hope I'm wrong and Conks has a good bounce back game. Lets go wings bring it to these bums and keep them winless!

#NOMOREKINDL