No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Pronger injured after high-stick

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i hope pronger is okay as well.

its not fun getting a stick in the face .. :thumbdown:

Dismissing an injury to Pronger or saying you can't find sympathy is as classless or worse as the traits people here hate about Pronger. I can't stand the guy, but I would never wish a potential serious injury to any player.

Regardless of the past circumstances involving the Red Wings, I hope Pronger is fine.

x2

Said it better than I could.

I don't think anyone should ever be forced to wear a visor but eventually somebody is going to lose and eye.

Edited by Johnny Law

Guest 13GoWings40

This is Prongers own fault for being too tall... If he was shorter, the stick wouldn't have hit him in the eye.

;)

I guess "physics" can be a real ***** sometimes, eh Chris?

Seriously though as much as I hate the guy I would never wish a career-ending injury on anyone, even on a guy who tried to inflict one on Stevie. I hope the 2-3 weeks I heard he'd be out is true and it isn't anything more serious

i bet we see a rash of more players wearing a visor now. But for players like pronger its hard to feel sympathy for a him not saying i hope he is seriously injured but its apart of the game and karma has a way to get around.

Has he ended anyone's career? no.

Has Bertuzzi? no.

Fixed it for you. Bertuzzi didn't end anyone's career. Even forgetting that Bertuzzi's punch didn't break Moore's neck and that it was the dog pile that did the damage, Moore was still offered NHL contracts after the fact.

Pronger is a massive ****** and karma got him good, but for the sake of his family and well-being, I hope he does make a full recovery.

I'm 29, so you can cross out Elmo. I'm an atheist, so you can cross out Jesus. I don't think lolcats are particularly that funny, so you can cross that out too. If Steve Yzerman said something offensive, I'd be embarrassed as a fan. So you can cross that off too.

Well, I guess that leaves you with no point. Nicely done. :clap:

haha one of these people who thinks they are the center of the universe, and ps, my comment went far above your head

Edited by jollymania

haha one of these people who thinks they are the center of the universe, and ps, my comment went far above your head

Exactly! How can anyone not find LOLCats funny?!

So lets all agree on these things:

1. Pronger is a ******.

2. No one wants him to have a life altering injury...

3. ...unless it happens in some ironic way. (knee injury tripping over a stolen puck or something like that)

4. LOLcats are funny

Edited by Shaman464

I said I don't find them particularly funny. They're hackneyed, overused memes, but that doesn't mean that much like the proverbial blind squirrel, it fails to find a nut once in a blue moon.

Sorry my taste in humor is bit above "LOLZ CHEEZBURGERZ!"

So lets all agree on these things:

1. Pronger is a ******.

2. No one wants him to have a life altering injury...

3. ...unless it happens in some ironic way. (knee injury tripping over a stolen puck or something like that)

4. LOLcats are funny

lolcat0b5fac1d9097325290f3c36aab27fb476021920f.jpg

Fixed it for you. Bertuzzi didn't end anyone's career. Even forgetting that Bertuzzi's punch didn't break Moore's neck and that it was the dog pile that did the damage, Moore was still offered NHL contracts after the fact.

Pronger is a massive ****** and karma got him good, but for the sake of his family and well-being, I hope he does make a full recovery.

I don't want to drag this into a Bertuzzi debate, but all this ground has been covered. Feel free to verify your claims though.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Makes sense. It's an unfortunate play but you can't be handing out penalties for follow through on shots or it'd get ridiculous.

This is how I feel about this topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAZ8xwXE5UY

Agreed. It's why I edited my post. I didn't want to completely derail it with the one-millionth argument about the Bert Moore incident.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

I hope that he is ok. The guy has a wife and kids who have done me no wrong, so it is my wish, for their sakes, that he recovers, returns to play, and gets to spend a lot of quality time with them, especially from mid-April until September.

I said I don't find them particularly funny. They're hackneyed, overused memes, but that doesn't mean that much like the proverbial blind squirrel, it fails to find a nut once in a blue moon.

Sorry my taste in humor is bit above "LOLZ CHEEZBURGERZ!"

I was making fun of him and his point by implying his point was that lolcats are funny.

Pronger is an ******* douchebag.

I hope his eye is ok. But I hope it hurts.

I lol'ed and generally agree. Well played, sir.

Glad to hear he's likely to make a full recovery. As for the talk about visors, from the clip it doesn't look like one would've saved him any of the trauma, unless I'm missing something. Not to say that I'm not in favor of players wearing protective gear, but in this case I don't think it would've helped much as the stick would've just slid underneath it. Anyway, speedy returns and full vision to you, Mr. Pronger (you slimy farking filthbag, I hate you).