• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Pronger injured after high-stick

Rate this topic

DSCF7334.jpg

This piece of s*** deserves to be injured after trying to step on people with his skate and running people from behind into the boards. Don't forget his cheap attempt to injure Yzerman in the 2002 playoffs. He's attempted to injure many players in his career. What goes around comes around.

exclamation.gif

Look, Pronger is a ****** and has a penchant for dirty plays. That being said, he's not nearly as bad as Cooke, and quite honestly I can't wish ill-will against him. He seems to be a prick in his off-ice comments, too, if I recall correctly, but I hope he recovers.

Despite playing all those playoff rounds against Pronger, and seeing him drive Holmstrom's (my favorite current Wing) head into the glass in the 2007 playoffs, he's one player I don't mind. I hope Pronger's ok and he's back on the ice soon.

I know the visor debate has started again. I'm not sure if it could have been prevented if he was wearing one.

Despite playing all those playoff rounds against Pronger, and seeing him drive Holmstrom's (my favorite current Wing) head into the glass in the 2007 playoffs, he's one player I don't mind. I hope Pronger's ok and he's back on the ice soon.

I know the visor debate has started again. I'm not sure if it could have been prevented if he was wearing one.

The visors, I think, are more for the (asscheeks spread, elbow deep, reaching for a number) 90% of times the pucks and sticks and other random s*** to the face, but (in this case) not for the other 10% of the times (puck/stick deflected up and under the visor). The only true 100% method to keep crap out of the face would be the cage or to not play.

TSN reports:

This is one bad injured season for him. Also another 5 years to go on his contract :scared:

The way he plays the game it's not surprising the injuries are racking up. Though this one is odd because it showed up after his surgery.

Still, that is an asinine contract Philly gave him considering he was 35 at the time.