• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Pavel Datsyuk interview with puck daddy

Rate this topic

Pure Pavel!!!

Great read, I loved this bit:

The discussions about the Red Wings switching conferences are continuing.

"On one hand, of course it would be great because we would reduce the number of miles we fly considerably. It would be interesting to try ourselves in a different conference. But until the chickens are hatched we can't really count them. So, people can discuss whatever they want. But nothing is certain at this point. I just hope we won't be realigned to the KHL."

Edited by Opie

Lmao

Niklas Lidstrom played his 1,500th career NHL game and you couldn't give him a present — a win, or at least help him score a goal.

"Of course, there is some bitter taste after games like this. We didn't play bad, but the scoreboard shows the score. And it's not just about special milestones, when you lose like that the effect stays. Nik was a bit upset. But we have to congratulate him on the achievement. It is a very big milestone. All I can do is remove my hockey helmet for him. He is such a great player and a great person. You can always rely on him and take him with you on spying missions."

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

Oh, Pavs :lol: That is an important quality to consider in friends, I suppose.

:)

Actually, that was a poor translation of a Russian idiom. A better way to put it is: "I would go to battle alongside him any day".

Ah, that's my Pasha. He always makes my mornings better. :)

"I am a cardboard player." Not hardly, honey.

Edited by Kira