• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DRWfan

A Goalie is Needed

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Two losses and some fans have the desire to get younger, trade Zetterberg and find a new goalie.

Nick better pray for a win tomorrow.

A 3rd loss means sell the Red Wings and move them to Baghdad.

Steve Yzerman had 137 points in his 92-93 season and it dropped down to 82 points in 93-94, it has to be because he had that daughter of his! Nevermind him playing 30 games less and switching to a more defensive style. Damn those babies! :rolleyes:

Yzerman's PPG actually had him on pace for 119 points, which would have been third behind Gretzky (130) and Fedorov (120).

Guest Crymson

Yzerman's PPG actually had him on pace for 119 points, which would have been third behind Gretzky (130) and Fedorov (120).

I've got it! His injury clearly came as a result of sleep deprivation from baby-raising.

Howard's wife has had a baby.

Last year, Ozzie's wife had a baby.

The last time Conks was here, his wife had a baby.

Solid proof that even if you f*** around, Detroit will bring out the best in you.

ooooh baby, I love it when you talk dirty to me

Alright everyone. I think we've had enough fun at the OP's premise without contributing to the topic.

Let's try and steer the Good Ship New-Fathers-Miss-The-Playoffs back to her original course.

So, is a new goalie needed for this team to make the playoffs? Win the Stanley Cup? If so, who do we trade for, and who do we trade away?

Guest Crymson

Alright everyone. I think we've had enough fun at the OP's premise without contributing to the topic.

Let's try and steer the Good Ship New-Fathers-Miss-The-Playoffs back to her original course.

That ship was launched with several gaping holes in her hull, captain. She sank long ago.

Edited by Crymson

Guest blueadams

once again, i cannot believe how unanimously negative the response to the original post has been.

conklin looks bad.

very bad.

we can't play jimmy into the ground in the regular season again.

finding a better backup goalie isn't a bad idea at all. IMO.

Guys, who was better last night: Howard or Harding?

Harding, but if your team cannot score, it's not really going to matter.

Howard isn't the problem and isn't going to be off the team anytime soon.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

What SWF said. Teams which score no goals leave their goalie with a loss on his record. :g:

It is a team problem in this case. Unless you get an uber goalie to save them (Dom's busy), you won't find the spark they need in the nets.

Howard and Conklin are fine. They need some help from our super-stars, however.

I'd also like a burger with a side of extra large PANIC.

That's what I was thinking.. this post hit the panic button so hard it damn near BROKE! Ty's not great, he's been up and down, he seems to be better the more games he plays, which is pretty oridnary for a backup goalie in a team without a 1a, and 1b situation. Backups usually do better the more they play. You can't know what you've got unless they play more than 2 games in 3-4 weeks. It's like the panic button is for this guy is as a fan as the "Easy" button is for a Staples customer!