• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
P. Marlowe

10/27 GDT

Rate this topic

This is an unofficial thread as I'm no Hockeytown0001. Just wanted to create a thread as there's many interesting games tonight.

FINAL

MONTREAL 2 - 1 BOSTON

FINAL

COLUMBUS 2 - 4 BUFFALO

FINAL

TORONTO 4 - 2 NY RANGERS

FINAL

WINNIPEG 9 - 8 PHILADELPHIA

I missed this but it must've been unbelievable game. Shots were 48-25 for PHI, but Bryzgalov and Bobrovsky both had SV% under 0.700. WPG had 8 players with at least 2 points while Briere and Timonen had 4 points each.

FINAL (SO)

NY ISLANDERS 2 - 3 PITTSBURGH

FINAL

FLORIDA 3 - 4 OTTAWA

13:38 3RD

TAMPA BAY 2 - 5 NASHVILLE

09:53 3RD

ANAHEIM 3 - 1 MINNESOTA

END 2ND

LOS ANGELES 3 - 1 DALLAS

03:23 1ST

WASHINGTON 1 - 0 EDMONTON

16:32 1ST

NEW JERSEY 0 - 0 PHOENIX

P.K. Subban and Brad Marchand fought already:

Subban's first throw cracked me up.

Streams

Edited by P. Marlowe

Don't see too many 9-8 games in the NHL.

That must have been a fun game to watch.

Aye. Usually when one team scores 8-9 it's a blowout, but this was an even game. Ondrej Pavelec had the best SV% of all four goalies that played with 0.837.

Plekanec's own goal:

Bruins have a scary PP as they don't even need to touch the puck to score. Habs ended up winning 2-1 so Price ruined his shutout himself.

Edited by P. Marlowe

Guest 13GoWings40

5:00AM

NEW JERSEY

PHOENIX

It took me about 10 minutes to put together that the game started at 5 a.m. because you're in Finland. I actually checked Yahoo sports to see if there was a game in Europe I didn't hear about lol. 5 a.m. start time for west coast games so 2 a.m. starts for home games? Damn, I gotta give props to our fans across the ocean, you guys have dedication

It took me about 10 minutes to put together that the game started at 5 a.m. because you're in Finland. I actually checked Yahoo sports to see if there was a game in Europe I didn't hear about lol. 5 a.m. start time for west coast games so 2 a.m. starts for home games? Damn, I gotta give props to our fans across the ocean, you guys have dedication

Oh, whoops. I didn't notice that. Yeah I have a habit of staying up late. Most games this season have started at 7 PM so it's 2 AM here.

NHL.com highlights of the wacky 8-9 PHI-WPG game

That Philly game was quite funnny. They were down 7-1 at one point LOL.

Where did you get that?? Winnipeg was up 5-1 at one point and 6-2 at another point, then 6-3, 6-4, 6-5, 6-6, then Philly up 7-6....

Anyway, wonder when the last time a team scored 8 goals and lost.

Where did you get that?? Winnipeg was up 5-1 at one point and 6-2 at another point, then 6-3, 6-4, 6-5, 6-6, then Philly up 7-6....

Anyway, wonder when the last time a team scored 8 goals and lost.

My bad thought I saw the score as 7-1 at one point. Been streaming between all games tonight. Regardless quite a comical game

Last year btw Philly was in a game like 9-8 or something to Boston right or the other way around? lol

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Maybe it's just me but what was the point of putting DiPietro in for the shootout? Do they want to have this guy to have a season ending groin injury?

Saw that on Sportscentre this morning. Apparently Nabokov could play the shootout because of fatigue....very, very strange.

Anyone see the Mike Brown fight in the Leafs game? Pretty good one. The Sportscentre guy said he counted 15 punches thrown by Brown and about 17 of them landed.

Saw that on Sportscentre this morning. Apparently Nabokov could play the shootout because of fatigue....very, very strange.

Anyone see the Mike Brown fight in the Leafs game? Pretty good one. The Sportscentre guy said he counted 15 punches thrown by Brown and about 17 of them landed.

Here's the video. Brown did very well.

I'm not a big Subban fan, but I did like his interview after the fight.

Anyone see/hear Bryzgalov's comments after the game....along the lines of "I have no confidence in myself, I can't stop the puck, I'm lost in the woods, I want to give the $51M back". Okay, I made up the last one, but the other comments, I don't think I've ever heard a player come out and say something like that.

Edited by toby91_ca

Anyone see/hear Bryzgalov's comments after the game....along the lines of "I have no confidence in myself, I can't stop the puck, I'm lost in the woods, I want to give the $51M back". Okay, I made up the last one, but the other comments, I don't think I've ever heard a player come out and say something like that.

It's better than the ol' bad bounces excuse. Honestly, he's been outstanding the past couple years in Phoenix, perhaps it was Tippett's defensive scheme?

Guest Shoreline

It's better than the ol' bad bounces excuse. Honestly, he's been outstanding the past couple years in Phoenix, perhaps it was Tippett's defensive scheme?

I'd say it's hilarious karma for pulling an Eric Lindros if his team moved to Winnipeg.