Assistant Captain - Tomas Kopecky

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

2007 was clavicle.

2008 was MCL.

2009 was face.

Kind of like keeping track of Kronwall.

Considerably worse than Kronwall.

Aye! He even got a Cup for getting his face broken in the 1st (or 2nd?) round. :lol:

He busted his knee in a collision during a game against the Blue Jackets in April of 2008.

And yet, you still didn't answer the question.

The question was:

If you think he's worth something, great, but why do you think this time around is going to be any different with you trying to convince others?

Am I not saying this right or something?

Do I need to write it out on posterboard in markers or something for you to understand?

How about your special font?

And yet, you still didn't answer the question.

The question was:

If you think he's worth something, great, but why do you think this time around is going to be any different with you trying to convince others?

Am I not saying this right or something?

Do I need to write it out on posterboard in markers or something for you to understand?

How about your special font?

People look different at a player when their career high is 21 points than when it is 42? Guarantee you Kopecky is lucky to get half of his current deal if he has the same year in 2010-11 that he did in 2009-10.

This is the last time I am going to do this. I can't believe I have to explain this yet again.

I am talking about YOU, not Tomas Kopecky.

Why do YOU think this time will be any different in YOU trying to convince the majority in here of his value/him being more than he is worth?

Again, why do YOU think YOU are going to convince people otherwise this time around when so many people have usually a bad impression of him, fair or not.

Not Tomas Kopecky or his play, but YOU.

This is the last time I am going to do this. I can't believe I have to explain this yet again.

I am talking about YOU, not Tomas Kopecky.

Why do YOU think this time will be any different in YOU trying to convince the majority in here of his value/him being more than he is worth?

Again, why do YOU think YOU are going to convince people otherwise this time around when so many people have usually a bad impression of him, fair or not.

Not Tomas Kopecky or his play, but YOU.

:rolleyes:

lol is Eva the new Mindfly? :siren:

Huh?

By mentioning my predictions on Kopecky's future (which were based both on what I had seen and on what professional scouts thought) when I said that Kopecky deserved credit for reaching that level, despite the high level of doubt cast upon him by Wings fans, I become the new mindfly?

I don't generally go around saying the Wings are going to lose or players are horrible overall or at certain things - in any unreasonable fashion, that is. I certainly have stated that players or the team have been/are playing badly, just as everyone else here has.

:rolleyes:

Yet again you dodge the question.

Which shows that you won't be able to convince people here that Kopecky is more than he is worth, yet again, no matter how much you might hype him. Got it.

Have fun continuing to beat your head against a wall trying to do this to people in the future about him or *thou shall not be nammed*.

Given how stubborn you can be in here on certain players/things, I'm surprised that rolling eyes was all that you came up with.

Yet again you dodge the question.

Which shows that you won't be able to convince people here that Kopecky is more than he is worth, yet again, no matter how much you might hype him. Got it.

Have fun continuing to beat your head against a wall trying to do this to people in the future about him or *thou shall not be nammed*.

Given how stubborn you can be in here on certain players/things, I'm surprised that rolling eyes was all that you came up with.

You're saying the fact that Kopecky scored 40+ points while playing solid, physical, two way hockey is irrelevant? Even though Filppula's career high is 40?

Love it. Homer.

You're saying the fact that Kopecky scored 40+ points while playing solid, physical, two way hockey is irrelevant? Even though Filppula's career high is 40?

Love it. Homer.

Good god you are seriously incompetent.

I already gave Kopecky his fair due in this thread, so no it is not irrelevant.

But ONCE AGAIN I refer to my question to you that, suprise suprise, you still have refused to answer - it's cool that you think he is worth something, but why do you think you will be able to convince the majority in here otherwise, a second time, of your thoughts on him when so many think less of him, fair or not?

That is all I asked to you, nothing more and nothing less, and you constantly are ignoring that question. Purposefully, probably. Why though, I have no clue. Not sure why you have to be hiding anything.

And calling me (or anybody in here) a homer is such a big pot meet kettle moment considering how much you hump the legs of some players on here (figuratively speaking of course). That's rich coming from you.

Good god you are seriously incompetent.

I already gave Kopecky his fair due in this thread, so no it is not irrelevant.

But ONCE AGAIN I refer to my question to you that, suprise suprise, you still have refused to answer - it's cool that you think he is worth something, but why do you think you will be able to convince the majority in here otherwise, a second time, of your thoughts on him when so many think less of him, fair or not?

That is all I asked to you, nothing more and nothing less, and you constantly are ignoring that question. Purposefully, probably. Why though, I have no clue. Not sure why you have to be hiding anything.

And calling me (or anybody in here) a homer is such a big pot meet kettle moment considering how much you hump the legs of some players on here (figuratively speaking of course). That's rich coming from you.

Seriously, you are talking to the most stubborn poster on this forum, no matter what he will not give up his Hudler boner because between Jan 17th and Feb 5th Huds was on pace to score 8 zillion points.

You expect him to give up on pushing Kopay down people's throat.

That would be like asking GMR to say Enforcers are useless. (not trying to change subject or turn this into pro vs anti enforcer just using GMR's opinion to prove a point!)

Might as well bang your head against the wall.