• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/28 GDT: Sharks 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

I'm really quite ashamed to be a Red Wings fan right now. Maybe we just need to accept that we're just not a very good team and hope we end the year with a .500 record.

Yeah maybe the Wings have a shot at the first pick as they're a far worse team than anyone else in the league and will probably have a good shot at the first pick. They should also trade Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Lidstrom for more first round picks so they can salvage their future with someone else besides these losers.

Guest 13GoWings40

Kronwall's been garbage this season.

Tell me about it, and I drafted him to my fantasy team <_<

Guest Crymson

Babcock should have just kept the Big guys out there the entire powerplay. Obviously the 2nd line did not come to play tonight, so they should not be given powerplay time. Keep Pavs and Hank out there.

Are you aware of how tiring hockey is? Babcock isn't giving them time because he thinks they deserve it. He's giving them time because they're the second-best unit he has. If it were possible to routinely keep players out on the ice for two minutes at a time and not have them decline in effectiveness, then each team's first line would play the entirety of each power play.

Guest 13GoWings40

So I just want to point out that the please wait 15 seconds to post again message is really ******* annoying. The GDTs move too fast for that haha

Yeah maybe the Wings have a shot at the first pick as they're a far worse team than anyone else in the league and will probably have a good shot at the first pick. They should also trade Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Lidstrom for more first round picks so they can salvage their future with someone else besides these losers.

I agree. Maybe a fire sale is what the team needs. I'm thisclose to becoming a Penguins fan. That's a team with real talent.

Guest Shoreline

I see what you two are doing......

Nice :lol:

I don't know what you're talking about. :blink: