• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Brunnstrom on waivers

Rate this topic

I wanna see Bruno play with Pavs. Bruno will provide much needed energy for the team (as he wants to prove himself) and what better way to prove himself than by playing with Pavs. I really hope babs tries him with Pavs because Hank didn't work, Cleary, Fil, Hudler didn't work... time to try something fresh.

I wanna see Bruno play with Pavs. Bruno will provide much needed energy for the team (as he wants to prove himself) and what better way to prove himself than by playing with Pavs. I really hope babs tries him with Pavs because Hank didn't work, Cleary, Fil, Hudler didn't work... time to try something fresh.

Flip and Hudler have barely played with Datsyuk; Hudler has one point in one game with Datsyuk. Small sample size or not, it's definitely not "not working".

Everyone talks about Hudler needing to earn his ice time, but wants to put Brunnstrom, Nyquist, Tatar, etc. right on the top line. Don't these guys have to earn theirs? And before you say "doing well in Grand Rapids" none of them is even remotely close to what Hudler did in Grand Rapids. So if what they are doing in Grand Rapids earns a tryout on the top line, Hudler has earned a full-time, locked-in spot. Put Brunnstrom with Emmerton and Miller. He's not coming in as anything other than a warm body; if he plays well he gets to stay.

I am not saying Hudler hasn't earned his ice time. Believe it or not, I actually like Hudler, and if you look at my posts, I have never been one to hate on Hudler because he has been such a key role player for us in the past. With that said, I think the team just needs something new; something to provide a little energy and spark. Homer has been great all season providing energy, getting to loose pucks. Pavs has been good, just not Pavs good. I think Bruno could be a nice fit if we try it out.

Bruno- Datsyuk- Homer

Franzen- Zetterberg- Hudler

Cleary- Filpulla- Helm

Miller- Emmerton- Abs