• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/29 GDT: Red Wings at Minnesota Wild

Rate this topic

If only Lidstrom could play 60 minutes we would be set on D! I wanted homer put on the top line, but this is an interesting move by Babs, so I would like to see how it plays out for the next period. Also, the top powerplay unit, Babs has changed it to using 4 forwards and Nick on the point, which I also find interesting. Hopefully the team can get going here in the 2nd because anything less is unacceptable at this point.

This team is awful. Not sure how all the homers around here cannot see that.

I don't think that those who don't throw fits on message boards and acknowlege that while they're struggling 3 weeks in to the season IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD should be pegged as "homers."

I'd like to have a LGW contest in which one lucky fan gets to be the GM or coach for a week and see how bad they can destroy this thing with all of their negativity and end end of the world mentality every time things aren't looking peachy.

Edited by dats13owns

Im sure this has been answered but i couldnt find it anywhere... Whats up with that patch on the shoulder of the jersey above the wings nunbers? Is it an advertisement? A tribute to salei? Thanks

It's a tribute to Brad McCrimmon, Ruslan Salei and Stefan Liv ("BM - RS - SL")

Im sure this has been answered but i couldnt find it anywhere... Whats up with that patch on the shoulder of the jersey above the wings nunbers? Is it an advertisement? A tribute to salei? Thanks

Tribute to the Wings lost in the accident. SL • RS • BM. Maybe not in that order.