• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Welcome to Big Leagues Gustav Nyquist!

Rate this topic

I think we'll see a return to three scoring lines. Nyquist can play in the top-6, but I don't think he should/will get top-6 minutes in his first NHL game. IMO he should play with Abby or Bert for his first game(s) just in case...

Huds- Dats- Cleary

Mule- Z- Bert

Nyquist- Flip- Abby

Eaves- Helm- Homer

No, no no. Cleary doesn't deserve first line minutes right now.

Flip - Datsyuk - Franzen

Huds - Z - Nyqvist

Babs has already made it clear that Nyquist would play on top two lines

Coach Mike Babcock said he hadn't decided who Nyquist will play with, but he'll more than likely play on a top-two line with skilled players.

It's unclear from the quote (assuming you are referring to this one) if Babcock said Nyquist is likely to be in the top-6, or if Khan inferred it from talking to Babcock.

Filppula/Datsyuk/Hudler

Nyquist/Zetterberg/Franzen

You know it's coming.

my only problem is the top line doesnt have cleary/franzen/tuzzi/homer on it. if gus does well i have a feeling huds may get the shaft this year. huds needs to be in the top 6 to perform and he may be the odd ball out of the top 6.

He should be here to stay. This kid is talented, he showed it in the preseason, he was a stud in college and he was playing great in the minors. Hope to see the best from him and for him to STAY in the line-up. We've finally got a young kid who could be a stud, get him next to Z and some powerplay time and we'll be talking :thumbup:

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Nyquist

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen

Cleary-Helm-Bertuzzi

Holmstrom-Abdelkader/Emmerton-Eaves

All or nothing on the top line. We are going to have a serious problem when mursak is healthy.... i foresee a trade....perhaps for a dman.....

Its just so hard to sit anyone on that lineup other than Emmerton. Unless huds sat. Cleary has been garbage on the top line and its time for that experiment to be over. He is on his ass on the ice all the time when playing against top players.

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen

Cleary-Helm-Bertuzzi

All or nothing on the top line. We are going to have a serious problem when mursak is healthy.... i foresee a trade....perhaps for a dman.....

Its just so hard to sit anyone on that lineup other than Emmerton. Unless huds sat. Cleary has been garbage on the top line and its time for that experiment to be over. He is on his ass on the ice all the time when playing against top players.

Personally I would break up all the lines in order to get something going. A Helm-Datsyuk-Franzen line would be something I'd play around with. Helm might not be offensively gifted but all he would need to do is give the puck to Datsyuk.

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen

Cleary-Helm-Bertuzzi

We're set on D. It'd probably be for a pick.

Personally I would break up all the lines in order to get something going. A Helm-Datsyuk-Franzen line would be something I'd play around with. Helm might not be offensively gifted but all he would need to do is give the puck to Datsyuk.

Helm wouldn't be able to play his style with Datsyuk.

Put him on a line with Z for awhile and see if you can maybe get a spark if not let him tear it up with pavs. Ive been waiting for this all year!! My friends who are front runner pens fans bout to see proof of what we got in the minors itching for the call up. I wanna see tatar soon as well!!